sunderland

JH

Bigi having great potential, fuck me what next. He has been shite in almost every game he's played, one decent goal agaisnt a team with 10 men and no one closing him down and he's the next Pele. I've heard it all now, he has even looked out of his depth at times against some of these so called European teams that would probably only be good enough for a championship spot if they were an English team.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=13946128&postcount=98

:lol:

They're beyond help some of them. Player wears a Newcastle shirt = instant shit.

They've got an entire thread dedicated to wanking themselves silly over the prospect of Ba leaving us in January, talking about how he's a great player and we'll struggle should he leave. Not untrue, however you can guarantee should he still be here come 1st February he'll be shite again :lol:

Bigi having great potential, fuck me what next. He has been shite in almost every game he's played, one decent goal agaisnt a team with 10 men and no one closing him down and he's the next Pele. I've heard it all now, he has even looked out of his depth at times against some of these so called European teams that would probably only be good enough for a championship spot if they were an English team.

They're beyond help some of them. Player wears a Newcastle shirt = instant shit.

They've got an entire thread dedicated to wanking themselves silly over the prospect of Ba leaving us in January, talking about how he's a great player and we'll struggle should he leave. Not untrue, however you can guarantee should he still be here come 1st February he'll be shite again :lol:

Do they still think Ben Arfa and Santon are shit?

Bigi having great potential, f*** me what next. He has been s**** in almost every game he's played, one decent goal agaisnt a team with 10 men and no one closing him down and he's the next Pele. I've heard it all now, he has even looked out of his depth at times against some of these so called European teams that would probably only be good enough for a championship spot if they were an English team.

that's the bit that gets me :lol:

jesus christ

must be fake

Bigi having great potential, f*** me what next. He has been s**** in almost every game he's played, one decent goal agaisnt a team with 10 men and no one closing him down and he's the next Pele. I've heard it all now, he has even looked out of his depth at times against some of these so called European teams that would probably only be good enough for a championship spot if they were an English team.

They're beyond help some of them. Player wears a Newcastle shirt = instant s***.

They've got an entire thread dedicated to wanking themselves silly over the prospect of Ba leaving us in January, talking about how he's a great player and we'll struggle should he leave. Not untrue, however you can guarantee should he still be here come 1st February he'll be s**** again :lol:

Do they still think Ben Arfa and Santon are s***?

assume your talking about ben awful and davigay shitton?

They're beyond help some of them. Player wears a Newcastle shirt = instant s***.

They've got an entire thread dedicated to wanking themselves silly over the prospect of Ba leaving us in January, talking about how he's a great player and we'll struggle should he leave. Not untrue, however you can guarantee should he still be here come 1st February he'll be s**** again :lol:

Yeah those shitehawks.

They've went quiet on both as far as I can tell.

Guest neesy111

The Santon stuff would have went quiet after he kept Adam Johnson in his back pocket.

There was a thread about Rose and how he is the 3rd best left back in the league, while another poster challenged this and list 10 other players in the league including Enrique, but no mention of Santon. Just pure bitter.  :lol:

Davigay Shitton :lol:

Alan Shitjew is still my favourite. Manages to poke fun at a perceived lack of quality and be anti-Semitic towards someone who is not of Jewish heritage all at the same time.

Tbf if he's not Jewish he would be a pretty shit jew.

Just seen their next 6 games. Could be in some big trouble if they don't get atleast 4 points from the Reading and Southampton games.

tbf we're in a similar situation

arsenal city and man u this month and tbh i'm not hopeful of much v fulham on monday

8 games in the next month as well

:scared:

Alan Shitjew is still my favourite. Manages to poke fun at a perceived lack of quality and be anti-Semitic towards someone who is not of Jewish heritage all at the same time.

:lol: :lol: