sunderland

JH

What happened to hithere?  Would be good to get his take on this game from a mackem viewpoint.  Have they turned a corner or are Reading just s***?

Credit to Sunderland, they were definitely up for it last night and came out of the blocks fast. But it's hard to ignore the fact Reading were awful. Completely devoid of any ideas and if they're going to play like that for most of the season then even QPR have a better chance of avoiding relegation than they do.

The worrying things is Reading scored 2 against us and we were very lucky to come away with a point against them. Having said that we were unlucky with 10 men not to beat the dirty stinking mackems.

The worrying thing is Reading scored 2 against us and beat us. :lol: What a farce, they're absolute wank.

Alex Ferguson back in May:

"Yesterday I said those Sunderland fans who were cheering for City, remember the day. We won't forget that. I am telling you."

De Gea

Jones  Ferdinand  Vidic

Rooney  Scholes 

Valencia        Anderson          Young

Van Persie  Hernandez

Do it.

What happened to hithere?  Would be good to get his take on this game from a mackem viewpoint.  Have they turned a corner or are Reading just s***?

Credit to Sunderland, they were definitely up for it last night and came out of the blocks fast. But it's hard to ignore the fact Reading were awful. Completely devoid of any ideas and if they're going to play like that for most of the season then even QPR have a better chance of avoiding relegation than they do.

The worrying things is Reading scored 2 against us and we were very lucky to come away with a point against them. Having said that we were unlucky with 10 men not to beat the dirty stinking mackems.

The worrying thing is Reading scored 2 against us and beat us. :lol: What a farce, they're absolute w***.

A Reading reporter on the radio this week said they had started the season playing quite well but they have got much poorer in recent weeks so Sunderland probably played them at the right time as they might have given them more of a game earlier on in the season.

I honestly think Reading and QPR have zero chance of staying up.

QPR because they've created themselves too much instability and short termism behind the scenes, and Reading because they are absolutely dreadful.

We put in as bad a performance as I've seen in years against Reading, and still beat them, they're awful

I'm really not trying to troll you here, Brummie, but was it really worse than you were at WHL last year? That was one of the most abject performances I've ever seen.

Nothing was worse than that, but I am expunging that "performance" from my memory.

That was the most embarassed I have been of a Villa side in 35 plus years of watching.

That's the thing I most hate McLeish for.

Alex Ferguson back in May:

"Yesterday I said those Sunderland fans who were cheering for City, remember the day. We won't forget that. I am telling you."

De Gea

Jones  Ferdinand  Vidic

Rooney  Scholes 

Valencia        Anderson          Young

Van Persie  Hernandez

Do it.

Honestly think we'll inflict a heavy defeat on Sunderland and NUFC will get a draw from City.

Let's help each other out here. :lol:

Guest Mackem Logic

Oh Dear.

A96pwByCIAAKhj-.jpg:small

;D I had to double check to see if this was like those 'clutching straws' or the 'red and white glasses' ones, but no - this is totally genuine.

Feel sorry for them this weekend, pissing off Ferguson is one of the worst things you can do in football :lol: expect the strongest 11 possible and a large scoreline.

the hysteria on rtg as they claim they are not bothered is mental like.

Feel sorry for them this weekend, pissing off Ferguson is one of the worst things you can do in football :lol: expect the strongest 11 possible and a large scoreline.

Exactly, 16 years on and he still always fields his strongest XI against us.

and I actually think he likes us :lol:

Does he balls...he liked Sir Bobby that was about it.

Does he balls...he liked Sir Bobby that was about it.

maybe, but whenever he speaks about the fans here is usually positive.

Just stopped off at a chip shop in a village which is a real B&W stronghold and said shop even had an NUFC poster behind the counter. Imagine my shock/surprise to see "cheesy chips" on the menu!

Now I wouldn't normally be so arrogant to advise macums how to do things, but I really would have thought they'd have tried to protect that most Wearside of delicacies along the same lines as producers in say....Champagne, Parma or Wensleydale have done.

If they do seek to protect their famous fayre then perhaps chippies outside of Sunderland could get around this by refering to the offering as "chips with cheese" or even "pomme frites avec fromage" in more pretentious establishments.

Just stopped off at a chip shop in a village which is a real B&W stronghold and said shop even had an NUFC poster behind the counter. Imagine my shock/surprise to see "cheesy chips" on the menu!

Now I wouldn't normally be so arrogant to advise macums how to do things, but I really would have thought they'd have tried to protect that most Wearside of delicacies along the same lines as producers in say....Champagne, Parma or Wensleydale have done.

If they do seek to protect their famous fayre then perhaps chippies outside of Sunderland could get around this by refering to the offering as "chips with cheese" or even "pomme frites avec fromage" in more pretentious establishments.

I know we take the piss but i'm actually quite fond of cheesy chips.  :embarrassed:

McCains oven chips with one of those 200g blocks of cheese grated over it with Heinz tomato sauce. :)

I am getting chest pains just thinking about eating that..... 

Man, it's so good.  Cook all the chips on a baking tray and then grate the cheese on and back in the oven until it's all melted.  I used to fucking love that.  Give my right ball for some decent oven chips right now.