sunderland

JH

Wait wait, the new Mackem doesn't think Phil Bardsley is Cafu reincarnate? If you survive a derby without going nuts you'll be the sanest one of you lot I've come across on the Internet :lol:

He gives 100%, scores the odd long ranger. His positioning, particularly at set pieces is woeful for a Premier League defender. Has done a good job and currently our longest serving player but I think a lot of fans have wanted us to move on from him for a while now. Bit like yourselves and Simpson.

Wait wait, the new Mackem doesn't think Phil Bardsley is Cafu reincarnate? If you survive a derby without going nuts you'll be the sanest one of you lot I've come across on the Internet :lol:

He gives 100%, scores the odd long ranger. His positioning, particularly at set pieces is woeful for a Premier League defender. Has done a good job and currently our longest serving player but I think a lot of fans have wanted us to move on from him for a while now. Bit like yourselves and Simpson.

fuck OFF

f*** OFF

Is there really any need? :lol: