sunderland

JH

Guest neesy111

We may have given him some stick over the years but what a fantastic footballer and striker Kevin Phillips is.

I bet they wish some of the ridiculously overpriced, disinterested, long term contracted, shite they've had since would give them just a fraction of what he did.  Even at the age of 39 he'd still be first choice striker down at the Stadium of Spam.

I still think Shearer and Phillips would had been a great partnership at club level.

Guest reefatoon

Congratulations to the Spam champion. . . . Well done Uncal Mick

http://www.fotoshack.us/fotos/29768spam%20hamper%20winner.jpg

We may have given him some stick over the years but what a fantastic footballer and striker Kevin Phillips is.

I bet they wish some of the ridiculously overpriced, disinterested, long term contracted, shite they've had since would give them just a fraction of what he did.  Even at the age of 39 he'd still be first choice striker down at the Stadium of Spam.

I still think Shearer and Phillips would had been a great partnership at club level.

hats like a mackem post :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Are you actually saying that Spam hamper thing is true?

If so, does anyone remember when Cartman blows his laughter fuse when he sees those people with arses for faces? Aye, that's me right now.