sunderland

JH

This is outstanding. They've got lip balm. Basketballs. Balloons. Shot glasses. Ice scrapers. Wine glasses. Wrapping paper. Baseball bats. Hockey pucks.

The Spam marketing department are either batshit or geniuses.

Wish they'd stop sending me emails trying to sell me all this shit though  O0

Please tell me the lipbalm isn't spam flavoured, imagine a kissing a lass who tasted like tinned pork.

I once knew a mackem that had a job.

True story.

http://media.cdn.impericon.com/media/catalog/product/c/a/caliban_liar_white_lg_2.jpg

He looks like he has serious daddy issues.

Champions League winner almost certainly out for the rest of the season according to sky. Didn't see that one coming.  :crazy2:

Which one, Brown or O'Shea?

cattermole.

had a look at thier/ our match thread at HT. its mental- full on spam fuelled Mag witch hunt. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Please tell me the lipbalm isn't spam flavoured, imagine a kissing a lass who tasted like tinned pork.

*Awaits Mrs Bimpy joke*

Must resist temptation......

Champions League winner almost certainly out for the rest of the season according to sky. Didn't see that one coming.  :crazy2:

Which one, Brown or O'Shea?

Brown, think that will make it 0 minutes for the entire season.

Guest firetotheworks

I like the camaraderie between fans, but I cannot fucking stand the whole taking the piss out of an area for unemployment like. Especially between areas in the North East. Nowhere but London is anything to brag about and it's yuppie culture that's been bred through to the working classes through the demonisation of it by the government and the media. I absolutely abhor it.

I like the camaraderie between fans, but I cannot f***ing stand the whole taking the p*ss out of an area for unemployment like. Especially between areas in the North East. Nowhere but London is anything to brag about and it's yuppie culture that's been bred through to the working classes through the demonisation of it by the government and the media. I absolutely abhor it.

:thup:

I like the camaraderie between fans, but I cannot f***ing stand the whole taking the p*ss out of an area for unemployment like. Especially between areas in the North East. Nowhere but London is anything to brag about and it's yuppie culture that's been bred through to the working classes through the demonisation of it by the government and the media. I absolutely abhor it.

Never liked those chants - the ones that try to take the piss out of unemployment in the North, or sheepshagging in Wales, car nicking in Liverpool etc etc. And racism/homophobia obviously - I'm thinking of most of our Wenger or Campbell chants here. It's not that I don't like nasty chants per se (particular fave was when I was at Arsenal-Villa for the first airing of the Eduardo chant), but that stuff is usually both wrong and just unfunny.

Talking about pummelling footballers and who is the hardest :lol:

Some of the users on there are in their fifties ffs, I'd be embarrassed if I was typing that shit at 13 years old.