sunderland

JH

Talking about pummelling footballers and who is the hardest :lol:

Some of the users on there are in their fifties ffs, I'd be embarrassed if I was typing that s*** at 13 years old.

How did you/do you hack it there? I couldn't do it

It's in the main very amusing, you just don't have to take the piss out of them too much.  Some of our fans on there go on like right fucking tools although they are vastly outnumbered by the Sunderland fans on there who would argue black was white just because you are a Newcastle fan.

Some of the users on there are in their fifties ffs, I'd be embarrassed if I was typing that s*** at 13 years old.

It's in the main very amusing, you just don't have to take the p*ss out of them too much.  Some of our fans on there go on like right f***ing tools although they are vastly outnumbered by the Sunderland fans on there who would argue black was white just because you are a Newcastle fan.

Yeah I browse it occasionally and see the odd rogue Newcastle poster. You must have to bite your tongue a lot? I've been tempted to sign up purely to reply some of the morons on there!

Not worth it unless you like 'Fuk off Mag kernt' as a standard reply to 90% of what you say :lol:

It's in the main very amusing, you just don't have to take the p*ss out of them too much.  Some of our fans on there go on like right f***ing tools although they are vastly outnumbered by the Sunderland fans on there who would argue black was white just because you are a Newcastle fan.

Yeah I browse it occasionally and see the odd rogue Newcastle poster. You must have to bite your tongue a lot? I've been tempted to sign up purely to reply some of the morons on there!

Not worth it unless you like 'Fuk off Mag kernt' as a standard reply to 90% of what you say :lol:

hahah yeah thats what I've noticed, and a lot of the time that is directed at people who are clearly mackems!

If a Mackem waivers from 100% hostile towards NUFC, even 99% he gets all that shit- its fucking mental and makes them all look seriously deranged.

hahah yeah thats what I've noticed, and a lot of the time that is directed at people who are clearly mackems!

If a Mackem waivers from 100% hostile towards NUFC, even 99% he gets all that s***- its f***ing mental and makes them all look seriously deranged.

Yup, genuinely wouldn't be surprised to read on there;

Mackem: Newcastle didn't lose yesterday

Rest of forum: Mag kernt marra fuck off FTM

If a Mackem waivers from 100% hostile towards NUFC, even 99% he gets all that s***- its f***ing mental and makes them all look seriously deranged.

Rest of forum: Mag kernt marra fuck off FTM

as stupid as it sounds it is as bad as that.

Guest reefatoon

soz if Giggs 'n' that but has this been posted on here?

A_NxsWcCQAAi4lZ.jpg:large

Fucking hell, its Uncal Mick when he was young!

Rest of forum: Mag kernt marra f*** off FTM

as stupid as it sounds it is as bad as that.

Its that bad and worse. It's awful. anyone who even slightly shows rationale is shouted down instantly as a 'mag'

except the more sensible mags bizzarely.

Fuckin hell man, 27 pages on one of our matches? Thats nearly as many as we get on here

Only 27? Don't be daft, they predictably had another thread on the match, a mere 17 pages.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=765346&page=17

To be fair it starts with a few mag kernts sensible mackems pointing out the idiocy of the OP. It then descends into a complete witch hunt, mag accusations and what appears to be one man's descent into mental ill health!  That place man! ;D

They really fail to spot the difference between a mackem saying "Hang on lads, these comments look a bit stupid if you think about it" and "just letting the mags get away with it because they would take the piss out of us" :lol:

So if some mag kernt is making a fool out of his self the best solution is to make a bigger fool of yourself because you can't let the mags win.

Class :lol: