sunderland

JH

I'd have thought they might have looked abroad for more value, rather than two massively overpriced, average English players.

I thought it was quite clear by now that MON totally ignores the existence of other countries outside UK.

Big Alf Marra.

Burn.

heys ganna smash that teyotey in the derby marra

They'll have to haul him off the bench first :lol:

Push comes to shove I'd rather keep them and the 4 points a season.

Nah they can p*ss of and we'll have them points off Brucies Hull

But we probably won't.

It'd be easier to stomach than if we don't beat this shower.

But we've always got more chance of beating the mackems than any other basement club.

Anyone saying they want these cunts to stay in the league is a mug. I hope they fall into oblivion, dropping down the leagues like a stone. I'd happily see them in League 2 struggling to survive.

You only need to take 10 minutes on their forum, or to read what they say on twitter, or even in person with one of the inbred cunts to realise the pure hate and bitterness they have for us. Read their threads on Haidara, read their threads on SBR, read their threads on anything NUFC related then come back and tell me they dont deserve to suffer pure misery for the forseable future.

Anyone saying they want these c***s to stay in the league is a mug. I hope they fall into oblivion, dropping down the leagues like a stone. I'd happily see them in League 2 struggling to survive.

You only need to take 10 minutes on their forum, or to read what they say on twitter, or even in person with one of the inbred c***s to realise the pure hate and bitterness they have for us. Read their threads on Haidara, read their threads on SBR, read their threads on anything NUFC related then come back and tell me they dont deserve to suffer pure misery for the forseable future.

Totally agree, don't understand the "Oh I hope they stay up because I would miss the derbys", way of thinking, fuck that let them suffer they revel  in our misfortune and are generally a despicable set of supporters.

Well, if Wigan do pip them for 17th there might be some consolation for the weekend's fiasco.

With us being so "lucky" all the time, it'd be nice if our bad luck helps to send the bastards down. Those three points might be enough.

(Still, I really want to see Wigan crash and burn right now.)

Anyone saying they want these c***s to stay in the league is a mug. I hope they fall into oblivion, dropping down the leagues like a stone. I'd happily see them in League 2 struggling to survive.

You only need to take 10 minutes on their forum, or to read what they say on twitter, or even in person with one of the inbred c***s to realise the pure hate and bitterness they have for us. Read their threads on Haidara, read their threads on SBR, read their threads on anything NUFC related then come back and tell me they dont deserve to suffer pure misery for the forseable future.

OH... MY... GOD.

I could easily replace "Sunderland" with "Sporting" and it would be a perfect SerBenfiquista.com post.

Anyone saying they want these cunts to stay in the league is a mug. I hope they fall into oblivion, dropping down the leagues like a stone. I'd happily see them in League 2 struggling to survive.

You only need to take 10 minutes on their forum, or to read what they say on twitter, or even in person with one of the inbred cunts to realise the pure hate and bitterness they have for us. Read their threads on Haidara, read their threads on SBR, read their threads on anything NUFC related then come back and tell me they dont deserve to suffer pure misery for the forseable future.

You sound as bad as one of them marra

You sound as bad as one of them marra

In my portuguese case, I used to think like you.

I felt sorry for sporting and I was wishing they would not be relegated.

Once they started to win a few games in a row, you could see all their hatred returning.

They can be relegated, but as long they beat us in our derby match, they will be happy.

I wish they disappear from Earth. Couldn't care less. I would be happy and dancing.

Guest mobiius

This  :clap: :clap:

From my experience of mackems.  They're not all as bitter and twisted as the mongrels that frequent RTG.  Bit OTT there Dr.Zaius :lol:

I can see us being a mid table club for the forseeable fture with Pardew in charge.  So I for one want them in the league, for the derby at least.

I've got no real bother with the Mackems, bar derby days. It's an occasion I look forward to (even if you spend the whole run up shitting yourself!) PL is better with them here. I've also got some mates who are red and white and they are good lads - though not on game day, obviously!

I've got no real bother with the Mackems, bar derby days. It's an occasion I look forward to (even if you spend the whole run up shitting yourself!) PL is better with them here. I've also got some mates who are red and white and they are good lads - though not on game day, obviously!

there are teo variety of mackems, often the same people as there is a group think scenario going on. I've witnessed many normal mackems suddenly change when they are with other mackems.

you also have to remember their complete lack of objectivity where we are concerned. rememeber cisse's goal V chelsea. had anyone else scored it, "wondergoal", had sessegnon scored it "greatest goal ever" but it was cisse "he just swung a leg, wasn't even going for goal". the same has happened with the haidara incident. I had to have a look at other boards to make sure it wasn't me looking at it from a black and white point of view but no, nuetrals viewed it pretty similar to how we did, only one place played it down. I'm actually looking forward to similar happening to one of theirs as I'm going to go to town on it.

Guest Roger Kint

The reactions of most i know to Taylor's England call up and Haidara injury shows they are a horrid bunch at any time. Apparently we need to stop whinging..........as they whinge over Taylors call up  :lol:

there are teo variety of mackems, often the same people as there is a group think scenario going on. I've witnessed many normal mackems suddenly change when they are with other mackems.

you also have to remember their complete lack of objectivity where we are concerned. rememeber cisse's goal V chelsea. had anyone else scored it, "wondergoal", had sessegnon scored it "greatest goal ever" but it was cisse "he just swung a leg, wasn't even going for goal". the same has happened with the haidara incident. I had to have a look at other boards to make sure it wasn't me looking at it from a black and white point of view but no, nuetrals viewed it pretty similar to how we did, only one place played it down. I'm actually looking forward to similar happening to one of theirs as I'm going to go to town on it.

They have their fare share of knuckle-draggers, but then again so do we.

no doubt but there mid point seems worse than us, just look at RTG.

Woah, woah, woah.  Let's not get carried away :lol:

Is that place a fair reflection of mackems in general though? I know of mackems who think that place is as laughable as we do.

Besides - when it comes to Sunderland, can we be objective towards them?

Is that place a fair reflection of mackems in general though? I know of mackems who think that place is as laughable as we do.

Besides - when it comes to Sunderland, can we be objective towards them?

no it possibly isn't but it is a snap shot that chimes with what I see and you'll find i've often defended mackems on here to say they aren't all "like that". also i'd say, from my experience it's a lot more than just football, the chip on the shoulder has been commented on by many from outside the area who come to the area.

Agree in that there is a chip on  the shoulder from the mackems who live in Sunderland (and surrounding area) towards Newcastle that goes beyond football. :thup:

Aye, its mentioned on that 'Two Tribes' thing.... Loads of them resentful about the whole 'Tyne & Wear' thing, where they say Newcastle got all the money spent on it, and Sunderland got nowt.

I don't appreciate being called a mug by someone that can't form an argument without a massive contradiction at the centre of it.

I stated that if push came to shove (having to decide between them or Wigan/Villa going down for example) I'd rather keep the games against the mackems as our fortunes are almost always better against them than any other club towards the bottom of the league. That's a view based on wanting the best for NUFC and nothing else, I'd rather have more points a season than the privilege of seeing them in a lower league. I don't care what league they're in, I do care about how many points a season we win.

It's not necessarily about missing the derby games either, although I do seem to look forward to them more than most whilst everyone else shits their pants on here, because I'm always confident of beating them and winning points. The hate and bitterness they have towards us? I don't care as much about that as I do about NUFC winning points. They revel in our misfortune? I don't care as much about that as I do about NUFC winning points.

They may or may not deserve to suffer utter misery, I'm more bothered about us doing well. Aren't you?

If Sunderland was bombed, I couldn't care less. The place, accent, people and general smell makes me sick. Good job I only have to visit the place once per year and if they went down I wouldn't ever have to go to Sunderland. I'd happily see them do a Pompey.