sunderland

JH

@patmurphybbc

Aware that recent run & performances were poor but MON only allowed to buy 4 players in 15 months. Was the Nov '11 brochure a pig in a poke?

(£30m)

See, that's the sort of thing that makes me fucking angry.

Short: You've got £30m to spend.

MON: OK, I'll see what I can do.

*time passes, Martin, having realised he desperately needs a number of players decides to waste 25m on just two players, Fletcher and Johnson*

*time passes, results go badly, MON complains hasn't been able to bring many players in*

*gets sacked*

Pat Murphy, Oliver Holt, Patrick Barclay, Henry Winter: "He wasn't backed in the transfer market"

Honestly just FUCK OFF the lot of you.

Adam Johnson + Steven Fletcher + Danny Graham = THIRTY MILLION POUNDS.

£30m for the manager of SUNDERLAND, FFS.

When will these people wake up and smell the coffee, for fuck's sake.

Guest Roger Kint

@patmurphybbc

Aware that recent run & performances were poor but MON only allowed to buy 4 players in 15 months. Was the Nov '11 brochure a pig in a poke?

(£30m)

Think its 43 points in 45 games since the Everton cup disaster. But aye only a recent run :lol:

@patmurphybbc

(£30m)

See, that's the sort of thing that makes me fucking angry.

Short: You've got £30m to spend.

MON: OK, I'll see what I can do.

*time passes, Martin, having realised he desperately needs a number of players decides to waste 25m on just two players, Fletcher and Johnson*

*time passes, results go badly, MON complains hasn't been able to bring many players in*

*gets sacked*

Pat Murphy, Oliver Holt, Patrick Barclay, Henry Winter: "He wasn't backed in the transfer market"

Honestly just FUCK OFF the lot of you.

Adam Johnson + Steven Fletcher + Danny Graham = THIRTY MILLION POUNDS.

£30m for the manager of SUNDERLAND, FFS.

When will these people wake up and smell the coffee, for fuck's sake.

Aye, they are all fucking idiots.

I don't think we'll see MON get another PL job in his entire career now tbh. I can only see him either getting a cash-rish Championship gig if there's a takeover or some sort of mental international job like Iran or South Sudan or summat.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Odds on MON returning to Leicester when Pearson is sacked at the end of the season?

Gutted about the sacking tbh. Left to his job, O'Neill definitely would've took them down - they're freefalling.

On one hand, I wonder who on earth they can get. Their form, fixtures and players are massive problems. But on the other hand if they have someone already lined up, I reckon it might be someone special. Shit timing though.

Come back Marty :(

Gutted about the sacking tbh. Left to his job, O'Neill definitely would've took them down - they're freefalling.

On one hand, I wonder who on earth they can get. Their form, fixtures and players are massive problems. But on the other hand if they have someone already lined up, I reckon it might be someone special. s*** timing though.

It would be class if they brought Monkey's Heed back just before the derby.

On one hand, I wonder who on earth they can get. Their form, fixtures and players are massive problems. But on the other hand if they have someone already lined up, I reckon it might be someone special. s*** timing though.

It would be class if they brought Monkey's Heed back just before the derby.

:lol: Imagine it man.

This is an absolute disaster for us. Why the f*** have we not pulled the trigger?

If they appoint anyone other than Terry Connor or Steve Wigley, they're safe.

Steve Kean?