sunderland

JH

Guest neesy111

I've won 60 quid on this.  Kerching.

Nice.

I hope you had a few quid on them going down as well.  ;D

I do 10 quid @ 10/1.  I feel fucking lucky!!!

Has he walked or been sacked. I hope he's walked in their hour of need. If he's walked, then they're in trouble, especially if thery havent got a suitor lined up.

They sacked him.

Guest neesy111

Short has got twitchy with the new PL TV deal next season.  Bias and all things aside they've done completely the right imo, they were a sinking ship under O'Neill.

Guest neesy111

I've won 60 quid on this.  Kerching.

Nice.

I hope you had a few quid on them going down as well.  ;D

I do 10 quid @ 10/1.  I feel fucking lucky!!!

I hope you get to use your winnings to buy our Wonga shirt for next year.  :yao:

I haven't even bought this years shirt.

:yao:

Off to the pub methinks.

Wey wu shud gan for fookn kevin borl marra, borlly's the one to save wu

Seriously though, lately when Adkins and McDermott got sacked (arguably justifiably in both cases), Robbie Savage has come out and bleated about how shocked and appalled he is and how it's a hideous decision and all this. Just the other week he was saying after Fletcher and Cattermole were ruled out for the rest of the season, that Sunderland are in trouble, but if anyone can pull them out, Martin O'Neill's the man for the job. Which is stupid because, he put them in that mess too, so how can you be that confident that he can turn it around?

Wey wu shud gan for fookn kevin borl marra, borlly's the one to save wu

Seriously though, lately when Adkins and McDermott got sacked (arguably justifiably in both cases), Robbie Savage has come out and bleated about how shocked and appalled he is and how it's a hideous decision and all this. Just the other week he was saying after Fletcher and Cattermole were ruled out for the rest of the season, that Sunderland are in trouble, but if anyone can pull them out, Martin O'Neill's the man for the job. Which is stupid because, he put them in that mess too, so how can you be that confident that he can turn it around?

I can tolerate the likes of Savage saying that compared to others in the media (Oliver Holt is one of the worst for blindly supporting O'Neill) because at least he's played under him and has some idea of what he can do from a personal level

The timing is absolute bonkers. They could easily have done it after the snorefest against Norwich. That was the best time, sack Marty and find his replacement during the 10+ days of international break.

But it's just typical of them. They must have hoped they were going to pull off a win against Fergie's second string and that would be the turning point for their survival. If that was the case, no surprise. They're so f***ed up.

Wow - genuinely surprised by this.  :o

Only appointment they could make now that would worry me would be Gus f***ing Poyet because that would mean certain defeat in the derby.

Reckon Poyet is keen to see how Brighton's season pans out tbh

So I just checked on google as to whether honeymoon periods exist...  Historically, they do.  Damn.

Aye, but every club in the bottom 5 who've sacked there manager with 8 games or less to play has gone down. So my panicking Mackem friend has me told anyway :lol: