sunderland

JH

He's a lunatic. His management worked when he had the best players in his division. I can't see his shouting, fighting with players, subbing them off after 20 minutes and other mental stuff  motivating Premier League tarts in terrible form and playing against better teams than themselves.

He's absolutely guaranteed to say and do mental things, at least they'll get noticed, might be nice for them.

They could probably replace "Sunderland, you know, near Newcastle" with "We are managed by that mental bastard Di Canio", for a bit at least.

I'm extremely disappointed they seem to be appointing Di Canio. The man's a fascist. He shouldn't be anywhere near football IMO.

I know a lot of their fans who will be very torn if he is appointed.

They won't be torn if he beats us.

I'm extremely disappointed they seem to be appointing Di Canio. The man's a fascist. He shouldn't be anywhere near football IMO.

I know a lot of their fans who will be very torn if he is appointed.

They won't be torn if he beats us.

I know some very principled Mackems who'll be seething. Unfortunately I also know people like this...

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1428/mackemfascists.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Their one chance of staying up was that Marty's negativity could stifle a few draws out the remaining games.

Di Canio's fruit-loop gung-ho approach could prove catastrophic with their defence.

Big difference between League 1 and this league like, massive gamble.

What sort of football did Swindon play?

decent enough but numerous run ins with everyone at the club more or less and at league 2 level anyway spent a fair wad of cash for the level