sunderland

JH

I know everyone wants to get back onto Sunderland and it's a football thread on a football forum, but I do think it's a sad day when the main concern for some people is to use the fascism as a stick to beat a rival football team with, yet have no personal care for it outside of that. I'm not particularly political and I love football, but it still irks me.

Yeh people don't generally get offended by fascist groups like the BNP, UKIP & the EDL. People are fine with that.

GET OUT.

:pokerface:

Di Canio will deck McClean within the first few weeks, for sure.

Was reading the Celtic forum and they seem deeply divided about Di Canio. Guess it could go either way.

And they have it right. DiCanio's got a volatile image. Always going to rile more than he gets adherents

I was delighted with his appointment from a purely selfish view as a Newcastle fan. But the OTT response and soap box ranting has amazed me.

thankfully, some have been doing the p*ss taking route and slowly that'll take over from the strutting orator types.

This is just too good to allow to be bogged down in pompous lecturing.  O0

Yeah, let's only say and do the things that one person on the entire thread wants to say and do. Imagine that!

Hands up if you agree with this statement

http://d75822.medialib.glogster.com/media/d2/d2688fb7b836a5896ed6afcaf4bf313504d9d996f280dfe922ba304792df58ec/mussolini-speech-jpg.jpg

"FABULOUS!"

I'm surprised that with all the talk of fascists and Di Canio's admiration of Mussolini that nobody has mentioned his granddaughter yet. Luv owt like this marra.

Where's Lewando's thread?

Guest Phil K

Phil K's had a 'mare in here. I think he needs to go and lie down in a dark room.

Actually, not quite. Its more a case of the usual suspects scurrying in and commenting (or doing spiteful digs, probably) against someone who they know will respond. Same names as ever.

I'm off to work in 20 minutes anyways, so bleat to your hearts content.  :p

Miliband....the man who spent LOTS of public money to get NON-British terrorists released from Guantanamo has the gall to lecture others about extremist views ?

Don't like DiCanio, but the ridiculous over the top reaction to his politics has amazed me. Big sodding deal. He's manager of the makems, that does for me, in regards not liking.

As for his falling out with players, maybe thats what his players need. He doesn't tolerate slackers, which Sunderland (and us, TBF) have a great many of.

I couldn't give a toss what DiCanio's politics are. And baffled why others should.

This 100%. His politics are irreleavent and have no place in a debate about his managerial ability.

Miliband....the man who spent LOTS of public money to get NON-British terrorists released from Guantanamo has the gall to lecture others about extremist views ?

Don't like DiCanio, but the ridiculous over the top reaction to his politics has amazed me. Big sodding deal. He's manager of the makems, that does for me, in regards not liking.

As for his falling out with players, maybe thats what his players need. He doesn't tolerate slackers, which Sunderland (and us, TBF) have a great many of.

I couldn't give a toss what DiCanio's politics are. And baffled why others should.

This 100%. His politics are irreleavent and have no place in a debate about his managerial ability.

Good job this is a debate about his politics then, we're in the clear.

Shouldn't be though, should be about sport not politics.

Guest neesy111

He was the one that crossed the line when he was at Lazio.

Guest Phil K

Can we just get back to laughing at Sunderland please? This is getting boring.

You started it ! (Now where have I heard that before ?)  ;D

Of course - it's what Ive been saying for past 20 pages !  :whistle:

Just been in shower and decided one last look in to deal with another shower....(sorry, couldn't resist)  :p

In fact lets get off the subject and actually talk about what it will be like when DiCanio arrives at SJP.

Going by these pages, ranting amongst ourselves (Why FFS ?) God knows what will happen when the subject of the ranting is there in person.

The feller is getting built up by the very people screaming to do him down !

Oh FFS he was just playing to the crowd man.

I couldn't give a shit whether he's racist, fascist, Communist, Aetheist or Mormon as long he gets the cunts relegated.

Guest fraser

His politics go to the heart of his suitability to be a senior manager (leader, if you like) in any field.

Guest fraser

I couldn't give a s*** whether he's racist, fascist, Communist, Aetheist or Mormon as long he gets the c***s relegated.

Although I do have sympathy for this sentiment.

Just been in shower and decided one last look in to deal with another shower....(sorry, couldn't resist)  :p

In fact lets get off the subject and actually talk about what it will be like when DiCanio arrives at SJP.

Going by these pages, ranting amongst ourselves (Why FFS ?) God knows what will happen when the subject of the ranting is there in person.

Was thinking about that myself when watching some clips on the news about him earlier. Showed him arms aloft with a scarf in the centre of the pitch at Swindon's ground.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him pull some kind of stunt like that at St James' on derby day to get their fans onside, moreso if they lose/get humped at Chelsea.

Was thinking about that myself when watching some clips on the news about him earlier. Showed him arms aloft with a scarf in the centre of the pitch at Swindon's ground.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him pull some kind of stunt like that at St James' on derby day to get their fans onside, moreso if they lose/get humped at Chelsea.

Carver would fucking murder him :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I couldn't give a s*** whether he's racist, fascist, Communist, Aetheist or Mormon as long he gets the c***s relegated.

This is what I'm talking about.

I can't wait for the Sun to absolutely destroy him and Sunderland when he says something like "Italian jobs for Italian people"