sunderland

JH

The ex started going whats up with you. lighten up its just football...but really going on and on blah blah blah. Id had a few and told her i hated her and hadnt loved her for years....never slept in the same bed again.....left her a few weeks later....divorced now. RESULT!!

:lol:

The ex started going whats up with you. lighten up its just football...but really going on and on blah blah blah. Id had a few and told her i hated her and hadnt loved her for years....never slept in the same bed again.....left her a few weeks later....divorced now. RESULT!!

As I read on i thought he was going to murder her.  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773713

So much rage over a Buzzfeed article  :lol:

Jesus, 5 pages of "Actually, he's from Cramlington, actually, which isnt in Newcastle actually"...Weapons grade bitterness!

lets get this right once and for all they are not the enemy just a bunch of fuckin scum who think they are world beaters but have actually won nothing worthwhile since 1955

i have never met such an arrogant bunch of arseholes in my life they are all scum, theives, vagabonds and liars and thats just the women amongst them

The women amongst them!  :spit:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773740

Guest firetotheworks

'Ross Noble is from Crammy!'

Fucking and? As far as they're concerned you're not from Newcastle unless you were born on Northumberland street.

Imagine their's. Celebrity fan Steve Cram and Thu Fyewcherhedz.

Snap jabbed a giraffe

saw a Sports Direct carrier bag on the floor, and, with a run up, kicked it as hard as I could. The bag, however, was full of water, and as it flew up into the air I got absolutely drenched. Could've cried.

:spit:

When Nolan scored in the 1-1 Gyan last minute game - I picked up a big heavy chair and flung it off a wall

However it was a pretty thin wall and the chair went straight through

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773628&page=7#ixzz2QHWCf360

;D ;D ;D

We have a winner.

'Ross Noble is from Crammy!'

Fucking and? As far as they're concerned you're not from Newcastle unless you were born on Northumberland street.

Imagine their's. Celebrity fan Steve Cram and Thu Fyewcherhedz.

Guest Open_C

Strange how they're always more than happy to accept support from mining towns in Northumberland, but insist on Newcastle fans being born within a two mile radius of Fenwicks :dontknow:

I was born in Ashington, I suppose by rights I should have picked there, Bedlington or Blyth before Newcastle :(

I love how any of their supporters outside of Sunderland/Wearside are all 'Branches', even up in Northumberland.

Yet any Newcastle supporter outside of Newcastle, or even worse, anywhere like Durham is just a 'Plastic Mag'.

You couldn't make it up.

I love how any of their supporters outside of Sunderland/Wearside are all 'Branches', even up in Northumberland.

How many 'Wearside branches' are there in Northumberland?

It's always surprised me since I moved to Prudhoe, just how few mackems there are. In my year at school there was I think 2 - that's the whole Prudhoe, Wylam, Stocksfield etc area.

I can't account for the rest of Northumberland, but here they are very few and far between.

Guest Open_C

Not many of them around here, they claim massive support in Ashington and the likes but they're hugely outnumbered (by Sky era plastic mags obv)

I lived in Chester-le-Street for a while, and there didn't seem to be a huge number of them even there tbh.

How many 'Wearside branches' are there in Northumberland?

It's always surprised me since I moved to Prudhoe, just how few mackems there are. In my year at school there was I think 2 - that's the whole Prudhoe, Wylam, Stocksfield etc area.

I can't account for the rest of Northumberland, but here they are very few and far between.

There was a bus that goes to home games from Prudhoe. Not sure if it still runs.

Guest firetotheworks

Not many of them around here, they claim massive support in Ashington and the likes but they're hugely outnumbered (by Sky era plastic mags obv)

I lived in Chester-le-Street for a while, and there didn't seem to be a huge number of them even there tbh.

CLS is pretty much an even mix in my experience.

Guest Open_C

Maybe they just didn't like wearing their stuff when I was there, it was grim times for them (although it usually is, tbh).