sunderland

JH

that bad it's already gone ?

Looks that way. Probably been merged into this:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=774040&page=1

"H'away from London" "H'away from Shields" but any Newcastle fan that lives in Ponteland or Durham is a plastic 1992 cunt and anyone who gave any contribution to society without living the entirety of their life from conception to death balanced on Greys Monument isn't a geordie.

Guest palnese

We can mock their manager all we want, but at the end of the day, he's turning this into one the best days in mackem history.

I know which of the two managers I would have.

We can mock their manager all we want, but at the end of the day, he's turning this into one the best days in mackem history.

Nah, this is one game (one fucking horrible, shite game) but I wouldn't want some fascist twat like PDC managing us for the sake of a win and bragging rights.

You could really see the difference that Di Canio made to them today.

We know how bad we are when we are pressed so they done that to us all game and we couldn't cope with it. They also had a really high tempo when doing it to us too.

Whereas under O'Neill they would have just sat back and capitulated under any pressure.

You could really see the difference that Di Canio made to them today.

We know how bad we are when we are pressed so they done that to us all game and we couldn't cope with it. They also had a really high tempo when doing it to us too.

Whereas under O'Neill they would have just sat back and capitulated under any pressure.

Yep, you could see they had a shape, an approach. They knew what their jobs were.

You can't other than applaud them and I guess that's hard for you guys living over there. But this is football, we came into this game with a mentality that we were better and safe from relegation. They came into this game with nothing to lose and everything to win.

I'm not saying they won't go down, but the performance of their players was far more respectable than ours. Credit to Di Canio and his side for coming here and pushing even though they were leading. They don't have many good players but they played like a team something we haven't done since maybe the Chelsea second half.

Nah, this is one game (one fucking horrible, shite game) but I wouldn't want some fascist twat like PDC managing us for the sake of a win and bragging rights.

Agreed.

Guest palnese

Agreed.

Don't know about you guys, but I'd kill for a manager with an actual plan for the side - a philosophy. Di Canio is one.

Agreed.

Don't know about you guys, but I'd kill for a manager with an actual plan for the side - a philosophy. Di Canio is one.

Yeah - a plan would be nice. Paulo Di Canio is an absolute loose cannon. Whether he does wonders or shite at Sunderland, he's a ticking timebomb AND a ignorant cunt to boot.

I'd prefer a plan developed and implemented by somebody with better morale standards than that.

After Cabayes withdrawal we could only hoof. Should have played Haidara from the start to get attacking fullback on both sides.

But like I said, we looked tired and they looked prepared. They actually had a counter attacking plan and both wingers were wide and offered an out ball. And why no one picked Sessegnon, I do not know.

Deserved their win today. Let's keep things in context though................they're going home to a fucking warzone, whilst our fans will be drowning their sorrows in a class city with a vibrant buzz and everything going for it.