sunderland

JH

Guest neesy111

Comercially sunderland make more than us. :anguish:

That's embarrassing from our point of view.

Hows that? I ain't see nee figures so i'm curious.

he can only mean from sponsorship deals, which seemingly mike has minimal interest in

If he is on about the invest in Africa deal, it was worth "up too" £20M a year but that was based on them qualifying for the champions league every year. It'll be a hell of a lot less than that for this one year they had them hahahaha!!

I'm basing that from the financial figures from last season.  sunderland made 18M, we made 12M.  Ridiculously small amount from ourselves.

Maybe the actual figures would have been a better idea. Not only are you comparing two separate years you even manage to get our figure wrong :lol:

I was using rough figures I'd seen.

It's 13.8M for us and 15.8M for them.

The years are not fucking wrong, so get your own house in order before criticising others.

Guest Roger Kint

Comercially sunderland make more than us. :anguish:

That's embarrassing from our point of view.

Hows that? I ain't see nee figures so i'm curious.

he can only mean from sponsorship deals, which seemingly mike has minimal interest in

If he is on about the invest in Africa deal, it was worth "up too" £20M a year but that was based on them qualifying for the champions league every year. It'll be a hell of a lot less than that for this one year they had them hahahaha!!

I'm basing that from the financial figures from last season.  sunderland made 18M, we made 12M.  Ridiculously small amount from ourselves.

Maybe the actual figures would have been a better idea. Not only are you comparing two separate years you even manage to get our figure wrong :lol:

I was using rough figures I'd seen.

It's 13.8M for us and 15.8M for them.

The years are not fucking wrong, so get your own house in order before criticising others.

mackems was £18m in 2011 and £16.8m for them in 2012. Its £13.8 in 2012 down from £15.8m for us but yeah lets pretend you werent wrong as always. My house is in perfect order thanks, i can read simple numbers.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773948

I'm honestly not sure whether to laugh or what at that :D

Nothing has ever not happened more than this did not happen.

Not one of them has even questioned it as well :lol:

This. 100% made up story. So when the bird he was "banging" dubious as he's prob some 6 fingered Hills have eyes type. Went for a piss, he randomly went into her knicker draw and found a ticket to the derby.  :rolleyes:

The whole thread is in direct response to another thread saying he's had his ticket stolen.

Theyve been on radio newcastle this afternoon, PDC will have them pumped up, sunderland 2 Newcastle 0 etc. 

They've not scored 2 goals for months and haven't got their best stiker available.

One also blabbed on about Newcastle being over confident this week. 

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773948

I'm honestly not sure whether to laugh or what at that :D

Nothing has ever not happened more than this did not happen.

Not one of them has even questioned it as well :lol:

This. 100% made up story. So when the bird he was "banging" dubious as he's prob some 6 fingered Hills have eyes type. Went for a piss, he randomly went into her knicker draw and found a ticket to the derby.  :rolleyes:

The whole thread is in direct response to another thread saying he's had his ticket stolen.

It's canny good tbf :laugh: