sunderland

JH

Guest bimpy474

My mrs is a f***ing mackem.....

Absolutely destroy her tonight. Get the anger out.

Punch the.....oh you mean.

Back to work tomorrow for the first time in six months. Oh and my boss is a Mackem. :( :lol:

Prepare for a dick in your arse.

Those mackems sure have strange ways to gloat.

They'll milk this for the next 20 years. And rightly so tbh.

No, they'll milk it until we next humiliate them. Just like the 4-1 shut up previous boasting and the 5-1 shut up the relegation stuff. If we beat them 3-0 in the next derby they're hardly going to bring this up again are they? Saying that..... 9-1 FTM! 

No, they'll milk it until we next humiliate them. Just like the 4-1 shut up previous boasting and the 5-1 shut up the relegation stuff. If we beat them 3-0 in the next derby they're hardly going to bring this up again are they? Saying that..... 9-1 FTM! 

They dry humped us at SJP, Pardew needs hung for this.

They dry humped us at SJP, Pardew needs hung for this.

Yes I agree but I'm saying if we beat them in the next derby (hopefully under the stewardship of a competent manager) then all this will be forgotten.

PDC will be a hero forever with that shower, his name is down in mackem folklore now. They get their one day in the sun very seldom, and they cling on to it for dear life. As people have said, they'll milk this to eternity and you cant really blame them. They completely humiliated us today.

We've had our fair share against them down the years, though. 2-0's, 1-0, 4-1, 3-2, 5-1, Ryan Taylor etc. Every 3-legged, rabies-infested mackem dog has its day.

One of the mackems in the pub I was in actually described this as the best day of his life. And he's married with 2 kids.

Easy sometimes to forget how shit being a mackem has been for the last 20 years, almost didn't begrudge them this. Almost.