sunderland

JH

One of the mackems in the pub I was in actually described this as the best day of his life. And he's married with 2 kids.

Easy sometimes to forget how shit being a mackem has been for the last 20 years, almost didn't begrudge them this. Almost.

Oh yeah, they have lived in the gutter for so long a glimpse of the stars must be amazing.

Guest P.Aimar10

One of the mackems in the pub I was in actually described this as the best day of his life. And he's married with 2 kids.

Easy sometimes to forget how s*** being a mackem has been for the last 20 years, almost didn't begrudge them this. Almost.

At their forum some guy said the same thing and then also added: "can you imagine how wed feel if we actually won anything".

Made me lol very hard.

This will give them the momentum going into future derbies im sure of it. Cant describe how disastrous this result is.

Aye. He's allowed them to break the hex. Why the fuck is he still employed?

This will give them the momentum going into future derbies im sure of it. Cant describe how disastrous this result is.

It should serve as motivation for us for eons like.

really ? do you think teams forget about who they are  and look back to previous seasons ?

Aye. He's allowed them to break the hex. Why the fuck is he still employed?

thats totally how I see it, we owned them, we've let the cat out the bag now. what a fucking numpty unforgivable to let these retards free.

really ? do you think teams forget about who they are  and look back to previous seasons ?

They will go into the first Derby next year knowing we are now beatable. We've had such a mental advantage over them for years but its now been abolished. Not it a way that theyve just sneaked a late winner, but they've hammered us at our own place. They without doubt have  a philological advantage over us.

I'm just a little surprised they haven't invented an NETD derby trophy today which they could have.

But when we beat them 5-1 they finished above us and claimed the top derg trophy. So we're still in the running for the prestigious accolade of NE Top Dogs if we manage to finish above them.

They're going to be telling our great great grandchildren in the year 2120 "3-0, marra. FTM"

5-1?ancient history sunna, 9-1, that's what you need to remember. .

Held up my hands at their lot displaying a '5-1' figure. One lad, very overweight and red faced, bellowed "Ferk off man, 9-1 ya mag cunt" :lol: It was funny at the time. And aye, am propa hard.