Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd take Tromso or the Greek team purely for being easier to get to. Suppose the Romanian team after that, the Azeri is only slightly more appealing than Anzhi.

This will not go well.

I hope you realize that Tromsø is not a random team from Norway? It's a team from Northern Norway! Above the polar circle and northernmost top-level football club in the world.

1hour and 45 minutes in a plane from Oslo, and it's quite difficult to travel to Oslo from Newcastle. No direct connections. It will cost you a lot to travel all the way. Greece and Serbia would be a lot cheaper. And high prices for hotels, food, beer etc in Tromsø.

But of course, you can all stay at my moms house :)

I bet Vaslui are a bit pissed off :lol:

They would have been seeded but UEFA didnt manage to make a decision on the Famagusta vs Dila Gori game. It was stopped and Dila Gori was going through anyways but now they get Famagusta's seeded place because UEFA still has it down as "Famagusta/Dila Gori" even though it'll be Dila Gori.....

Interesting pot for HJK. Might be Liverpool, might be Dila Gori. Will be embarrasing if its Liverpool as there'll be more Liverpool fans in the stadium than HJK fans

We should beat all of those teams tbh.

Preferably we get Tromso, for the climate and travel reasons.

climate ? plus I don't like the artificial pitch. lokeren would be ideal.

Eh? we can't get Lokeren.

can we not ? sure i saw them in the unseeded section of the draw last night. hang on i'll go check.

We should beat all of those teams tbh.

Preferably we get Tromso, for the climate and travel reasons.

climate ? plus I don't like the artificial pitch. lokeren would be ideal.

It's cool and better for our players . Athens, Vaslui, Moscow and Baku are all hot at this time of year.