Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are likely to be the best unseeded teams? Any proper stinkers to avoid?

Having a quick deeks anyone from miles away (Anzhi for e.g), Feyenoord & Slovan Liberec would be the stand outs at the mo.

Potentially Victoria Plzen and Wroclaw although they got dicked off Helsingborgs.

There's actually a ridiculous amount of Eastern European sides in the draw. Azerbaijan and Dagestan FFS. Piss off to AFC.

I said ages ago I fancy us to get Anzhi, would be a gash all round, difficult game against a team already up to speed and piss poor for away fans x 2.

Not sure Anzhi play their home Euro games in Dagestan though, played Honved near Moscow.

Guest przemekdwa

Hope we get Slask Wroclaw, I`m from Poland so i will definitely go to the game and Slask is the weakest champion of Poland in about 10 years so we can win it with the team that beat Hartlepool yesterday, another Polish team we could get is Legia Warsaw, not too good team but far better than Slask.  :)

Hope we get Slask Wroclaw, I`m from Poland so i will definitely go to the game and Slask is the weakest champion of Poland in about 10 years so we can win it with the team that beat Hartlepool yesterday, another Polish team we could get is Legia Warsaw, not too good team but far better than Slask.  :)

Wroclaw have an awesome stadium too.

Can't go to the away leg of this round so an easy passage is all I'm arsed about. Then it's all about getting those big grounds in nice city draws in the groups. Wouldn't be averse a trip to Lisboa/Valencia/Lyon

Guest Jerry

Europe League  :frantic:

Young Boys - Kalmar tonight, lost the away leg 1-0 but I’m confident that we will proceed to the next stage *finger crossed*

FFS!! Losing is not an option tonight  :knuppel2:

Always the same in EL, losing all away legs but wining most of the home games + a few draws  :shifty:

And with some luck, we’ll get YB – NUFC at some point (pleeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee)

HOPP YB!!!!!!!