Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Anybody without season tickets won't be getting a ticket for europe this season then, shitter

Did you have to be a season ticket holder last time round? Honestly can't remember.

Yes they got the first choice as they do(should) now, there wasnt a membership system then though but i would imagine the majority of tickets went to ST anyway with little left for others.

Was ways round that though, didn't have to show your passport to get the ticket or did you?

Thats at the Maritimo end not ours.

Also depending on demand it may be open to members in a tiny timeframe.

Anybody without season tickets won't be getting a ticket for europe this season then, shitter

Did you have to be a season ticket holder last time round? Honestly can't remember.

Yes they got the first choice as they do(should) now, there wasnt a membership system then though but i would imagine the majority of tickets went to ST anyway with little left for others.

Was ways round that though, didn't have to show your passport to get the ticket or did you?

Aye but in years gone by you could use a mates season ticket to order a ticket for a pal without a season ticket, now to collect this ticket you have to match your passport with this form NUFC are giving you to collect the ticket.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye but in years gone by you could use a mates season ticket to order a ticket for a pal without a season ticket, now to collect this ticket you have to match your passport with this form NUFC are giving you to collect the ticket.

Aye and like i said thats not the clubs doing its Maritimo/uefa's.

And how do you know if the voucher you get has your name on? Doesnt it say you have to turn up between 1-5 tomorrow to collect a voucher? They may just hand it to you preprinted.

Aye and like i said thats not the clubs doing its Maritimo/uefa's.

And how do you know if the voucher you get has your name on? Doesnt it say you have to turn up between 1-5 tomorrow to collect a voucher? They may just hand it to you preprinted.

I don't know that it will have your name on it mate, just presuming it will and will have to match up to the passport,  otherwise no point in showing your passport really?

Guest Roger Kint

Just checked the form and your passport details go on it so presumably the voucher number will match up with your passport when you get to the ground in Madeira. Its not a NUFC thing though, sure UEFA do this now for security reasons.

I can't see this voucher and passport thing being enforced when there is more time to sort it and a big away following expected.

Imagine 5000-6000 fans at Bruges queuing 2-3 hours or more before kick off to collect tickets? It would be utter madness.  How many sales windows would they have to have open?  It would take forever to individually tick them all off.  Same could be said if we qualified to the knockout rounds and drew a big club like Atletico or Inter.  I don't even think we used this method for Atrmoitos did we?

The close proximity of the game is a factor as well.  I doubt they have got time to process all applicants, apply for tickets with Maritimo, get the correct amount allocated and sent over, then get them all out in the post.

Or maybe I am just trying to remain positive as I am gambling on getting Bruges tickets through a mate  :lol:

Just checked the form and your passport details go on it so presumably the voucher number will match up with your passport when you get to the ground in Madeira. Its not a NUFC thing though, sure UEFA do this now for security reasons.

Didn't realise that.  Positivity gone :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah but for Brugge you will need to still send in the same form giving your supporter number, name, passport number etc on it to apply. All depends if the club chooses to check the info or not i guess but i seriously doubt it will happen to the other two games as you say it would be bedlam.

Yeah but for Brugge you will need to still send in the same form giving your supporter number, name, passport number etc on it to apply. All depends if the club chooses to check the info or not i guess but i seriously doubt it will happen to the other two games as you say it would be bedlam.

Yeah I understand the first bit.  Just unless they check every ticket's barcode to every ticket's passport no. then it would be quite easy to get around it.

I reckon they've brought this voucher thing in for Maritimo only, they probably haven't got any tickets from Maritimo yet and instead of getting them sent over here and then sent out in a short space of time it makes sense for fans to just pick them up over there.

Would be very, very surprised if this was done for every game.

I reckon they've brought this voucher thing in for Maritimo only, they probably haven't got any tickets from Maritimo yet and instead of getting them sent over here and then sent out in a short space of time it makes sense for fans to just pick them up over there.

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

My mates actually going to be there for the match, this voucher/ST thing is going to be a pisser as hes just a member, hopefully the club will see sense and sort something out for him should they fail to sell the allocation. Would be crazy to not let him for not having a ST when the alternative is try to get in the home end  :undecided:

Hopefully this is the case, but i think it will be the case of matching ticket up with passport on the day

With the passport issue seems like it will be tough to get tickets without a ST.

Only have a membership, any chance of using a ST holders details and then take their passport abroad to collect?

With the passport issue seems like it will be tough to get tickets without a ST.

Only have a membership, any chance of using a ST holders details and then take their passport abroad to collect?

If you look like the person on the passport ya might  get away with it, if not your faacked

RE the Bordeaux home game:

http://i.imgur.com/7L42I.png

I thought adult tickets were £15? £10 in normal areas is a great price imo.

Not coming up as that on mine.

Think I might sit toward the singing corner for this one. Vary it up.

Tickets went really quickly for this.  I got mine last thursday/Friday.  There were no 2 seats together in the singing corner or in the middle of the Gallowgate.  Even where I normally sit in the Upper Gallowgate, most the decent seats were taken. 

I plumped for Upper East Stand on the halfway line.  Never sat there before, always been put off by the seemingly poor atmosphere.  Not a huge fan of viewing a game from side on either.  But I saw some views from there and they looked amazing, so thought I would go with it.

£15 a ticket is really reasonable.  According to a few mates, Spurs cheapest seats for the Lazio game are £37!

There's actually loads of tickets available. I looked last week and like you said there were hardly any, but I think that was just because they were keeping season ticket seats unavailable to wait and see if the season ticket holder bought their seat. I bought my tickets this week and there are absolutely loads of seats free in the strawberry corner, in the east stand next to the strawberry corner and in the gallowgate (lower and upper tiers).

Three of us should be fine as season ticket holders with decent loyality points. One of us reckons he can get a press pass, take a few photos and then fuck it off and come sit with us.  Still leaves two of us though I think, who were hoping to use tickets bought on my parents season tickets.  Be interested to see how strict they are with this passport thing, don't think either of them will pass for my mum, even in a wig.

RE the Bordeaux home game:

http://i.imgur.com/7L42I.png

I thought adult tickets were £15? £10 in normal areas is a great price imo.

Not coming up as that on mine.

Think I might sit toward the singing corner for this one. Vary it up.

Tickets went really quickly for this.  I got mine last thursday/Friday.  There were no 2 seats together in the singing corner or in the middle of the Gallowgate.  Even where I normally sit in the Upper Gallowgate, most the decent seats were taken. 

I plumped for Upper East Stand on the halfway line.  Never sat there before, always been put off by the seemingly poor atmosphere.  Not a huge fan of viewing a game from side on either.  But I saw some views from there and they looked amazing, so thought I would go with it.

£15 a ticket is really reasonable.  According to a few mates, Spurs cheapest seats for the Lazio game are £37!

There's actually loads of tickets available. I looked last week and like you said there were hardly any, but I think that was just because they were keeping season ticket seats unavailable to wait and see if the season ticket holder bought their seat. I bought my tickets this week and there are absolutely loads of seats free in the strawberry corner, in the east stand next to the strawberry corner and in the gallowgate (lower and upper tiers).

Ah fuck sake, should have waited then :lol:

O well, should be a good view at least.

If we got just shy of 30k for Atromitos, would like to hope we'll get similar or more in for this one.