Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Graaf Van Vlaanderen' and 'Jacobs Hotel'.

Im staying in Jacobs hotel. I've heard nothing. Is this a fact?

Just checked my emails. They have cancelled my reservation.

Is Belgium a country full of c***s? Beyond p*ssed off

That's disgracefull. Did you book directly with the hotel? If not and you booked through a travel company, shouldn't they offer you alternative accommodation?

That's disgracefull. Did you book directly with the hotel? If not and you booked through a travel company, shouldn't they offer you alternative accommodation?

We booked through late rooms. Luckily we  haven't lost out financially because we've managed to book up at another hotel at a similar price. I'm very tempted to go along to Jacobs hotel when I get there and see if its really closed.

However there are very few hotels left with rooms available so if any other hotels decide to cancel reservations it could become tricky for a lot of people.

We booked through late rooms. Luckily we  haven't lost out financially because we've managed to book up at another hotel at a similar price. I'm very tempted to go along to Jacobs hotel when I get there and see if its really closed.

However there are very few hotels left with rooms available so if any other hotels decide to cancel reservations it could become tricky for a lot of people.

Pleased you're sorted elsewhere. I thought businesses around europe were were supposed to be finding it hard financially. Strange that they can afford to close during a period of being virtually gauranteed to be full to capacity.

Think the police have probably told them we're all turning up in England shirts with shaved heads and doc martens, swinging bar stools and shouting 'Oo are yah'. Probably thought it would be cheaper to cancel our rooms than compensate innocent tourists killed and maimed in the melee and rebuild the hotel from the rubble.

Think the police have probably told them we're all turning up in England shirts with shaved heads and doc martens, swinging bar stools and shouting 'Oo are yah'. Probably thought it would be cheaper to cancel our rooms than compensate innocent tourists killed and maimed in the melee and rebuild the hotel from the rubble.

:lol:

I just hope that this doesn't become a trip where the police are ridiculously over zealous and start shutting bars etc. seen it happen in Milan and Marseilles.

It's ridiculous as we roll out the red carpet for foreign fans yet inevitably get treat with suspicion and contempt on the continent.

I just hope that this doesn't become a trip where the police are ridiculously over zealous and start shutting bars etc. seen it happen in Milan and Marseilles.

It's ridiculous as we roll out the red carpet for foreign fans yet inevitably get treat with suspicion and contempt on the continent.

Might be a few year ago but I don't blame the Belgian police for disliking English fans after '85 and then Euro 2000. Comes with the territory of being English unfortunately, especially if Birmingham were over there causing bother last year. I'd be amazed if our visit (given the expected) numbers passes without incident, strong beer and thick people don't mix very well.

Just had an email confirming successful applicatiion of tickets and payment taken for 3 tickets through Thomas cook. Only have 9 points very strange won't be happy until I have the tickets in my hand though.

Wont be happy if you do get the tickets in your hand.

What a crock of s*** that is. Nee offence to you like mate, you'll rightly be over the moon.

Yeah I do totally agree beaming but it's not right if it does work out. Don't get me wrong supported the club for almost 30 years and been a season ticket holder for years but don't get the chance to get to away games as much as I would like due to my family life.