Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest WashyGeordie

They've really f***ed us about over this tbh, daft Ferrero Rocher eating wankers.

Ferrero Rocher is Italian innit?

I thought it was Swiss???

Nope.

"Ferrero Rocher is a spherical chocolate sweet made by Italian chocolatier Ferrero SpA. Introduced in 1982, the chocolates consist of a whole roasted hazelnut encased in a thin wafer shell filled with hazelnut cream and covered in milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.[1] "

Got match tickets - home section; now just have to get in and not be thrown out. Ridiculous really, especially given the numbers of Brugge fans in home ends over here.

How you manage that?

With great difficulty. A Belgian colleague bought them on the net and then he gave his ID to a Brugge ST holder who collected the tickets from the Brugge Box Office as you only get an e-voucher on Internet sales which needs to be presented in exchange for the actual tickets. I also have a ticket for Brugge-Bordeaux as you had to buy a 2 match package.

We've been given another 900 tickets.

Sorry, but :lol:.

Got match tickets - home section; now just have to get in and not be thrown out. Ridiculous really, especially given the numbers of Brugge fans in home ends over here.

How you manage that?

With great difficulty. A Belgian colleague bought them on the net and then he gave his ID to a Brugge ST holder who collected the tickets from the Brugge Box Office as you only get an e-voucher on Internet sales which needs to be presented in exchange for the actual tickets. I also have a ticket for Brugge-Bordeaux as you had to buy a 2 match package.

We've been given another 900 tickets.

Sorry, but :lol:.

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

I still wouldn't have enough points so:  :notbad:

Be class if they erected a big screen in a fan zone.

Very much doubt it on a November evening which could be wet and windy. More a summer tournament kind of thing.

They did it in Brussels for the Scotland match a few weeks back, so it is possible.

I imagine every bar will be showing the game. They'll be missing a trick if they don't.

“On demand of the Burgomaster and the head of the police of Bruges, 900 tickets have been made available – totalling 2,600 tickets for Newcastle fans"

I like this Burgomaster character.  I hope he prevails in his epic struggle against his arch nemesis the Hamburglar.