Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Recrutazer0

Will you sell out your home game against us?

Probably will not be sold the totality of tickets ....

Guest rdr10

Will you sell out your home game against us?

Probably will not be sold the totality of tickets ....

Not even 40.000..

Guest WashyGeordie

.com reckon we've sold around 3000 so far. Cracking that like.

Reckon that'll include TC aswell? Just 'cos we haven't got the confirmation yet for ours (including ticket)

If it doesn't then I reckon it'll be closer to 4k, but I hope we do sell the full 5k, its gonna be bouncing!

I know this is the away match thread...but I was trying to buy a couple of tickets for the Benfica home match as they are on general sale today according to nufc.co.uk. I'm not a season ticket holder or club member, so I've had to wait for the general sales.

However it's saying 'There is no allocation left on this event for you or friend & family', but there are clearly seats available.

I'm just wondering whether they've genuinely sold out (which I doubt) or it's just the website being crap!

I'll give them a call a lunchtime and order over phone if they haven't sorted it out by then.

Has anyone else been able to get any tickets this morning?

Might be a stupid question but I've just bought a ticket on-line for the away leg through my mates season ticket. When I send the form off do I need to put my passport number and name or use my mates details?

http://www.sportoptions.com/SL-Benfica-v-Newcastle-United/index.asp

DAY TRIP

Depart approx 08:00 from Newcastle aiport arriving into Lisbon airport approx 11:00 local time.

On arrival in Lisbon there will be coach transfers to the city centre where you will be able to spend the afternoon at leisure enjoying the local hospitality.

You will need to make your own way to the stadium for the match.

After the match coaches will be waiting outside the stadium to take you back to Lisbon airport. The return flight will be taking off at approx. 23:50 and landing 02:40.

PRICE: £275pp

A bit unrelated but got tickets for the home leg for this but also originally I wasn't able to go to the Fulham game but now I can so grabbed some of the left over tickets.

Now the one's I got are in the Leazes Stand East-Corner which I've never been in before. So question is are these seats shit? I was assuming they must be considering they were the one's no one else had grabbed yet.  :undecided:

Guest WashyGeordie

http://www.sportoptions.com/SL-Benfica-v-Newcastle-United/index.asp

DAY TRIP

Depart approx 08:00 from Newcastle aiport arriving into Lisbon airport approx 11:00 local time.

On arrival in Lisbon there will be coach transfers to the city centre where you will be able to spend the afternoon at leisure enjoying the local hospitality.

You will need to make your own way to the stadium for the match.

After the match coaches will be waiting outside the stadium to take you back to Lisbon airport. The return flight will be taking off at approx. 23:50 and landing 02:40.

PRICE: £275pp

Sounds exactly like the TC trip! But £100 cheaper!!!

And TC have 6 flights going to Lisbon from NCL, incl. 2 'corporate' flights...

You apply using a form

It's been online for over a week and has now disappeared. This one was online. Not sure if you do the form online or not. Anyway it was there, now it isn't.

Guest Howaythetoon

Never heard of any of their players to be honest. I prefer Sporting and Porto anyway thanks to Wor Bobby.