Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Be afraid, be very afraid!  :naughty:

http://this11.com/boards/abEtMFaao3.jpg

Probably highly ignorant of me but I've only heard of Cardozo  :p

Gaitan, Matic & Garay are great on FM. Never seen any of them actually play though :lol:

Probably only Cardozo, Luizao & Ola John i have seen properly unless the other names are shortened from more familiar ones.

Wonder where everyone will be meeting pre-match?  Rossio square looks good but not sure there's many bars around...

Have google maps'd Rossio square and there's fuck all bars there, but if you watch videos of everton fans etc there then there's plenty of beers flowing. May be a case of Brugge all over again in terms of buying crates and drinking in the square.

Wonder where everyone will be meeting pre-match?  Rossio square looks good but not sure there's many bars around...

Have google maps'd Rossio square and there's fuck all bars there, but if you watch videos of everton fans etc there then there's plenty of beers flowing. May be a case of Brugge all over again in terms of buying crates and drinking in the square.

Looks canny just a shame the videos contain Scousers singing 'We are the famous EFC'.

Guest Recrutazer0

Be like The Toffees, they have been cold blood raped in 2009-2010 ...  >:D

Benfica 5-0 Everton | Everton 0-2 Benfica

Guest Benfica_1904

Just been on youtube looking at stuff like that .  The ground looks absolutely amazing and atmosphere sounds fantastic when full.  I can't wait for next week to sample it.

yeah...

I think this 2 teams have probably 2 of the best stadium atmosphere in the Europe!