Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheers, does not state flight times, any idea what time they go at. If it was early morning may be worth doing for whole day on drink.

My mate speaking to one of his customers says some newcastle fans trying to charter a flight+stay for £180, 2 of my mates don't have membership or season tickets so TC looks out for it, will probably have to apply with my Dad and Mates season tickets for those 2

Is there a doc where it tells you how they prioritise Euro away tickets? I'm a nee points ST holder so Brugge is going to be doubtful (anyway) but especially so if those ahead of me can buy +1s etc. Probably going to book some flights anyway like.

Surely depends what sort of allocation we'll get for Brugge?

Aye but if it's +1s and that they'll soon get hoovered up.

Birmingham got a full end (6-7,000) behind the goal last year but we're a way bigger draw than they are, no disrespect to them.

Guest neesy111

Surely depends what sort of allocation we'll get for Brugge?

Aye but if it's +1s and that they'll soon get hoovered up.

Birmingham got a full end (6-7,000) behind the goal last year but we're a way bigger draw than they are, no disrespect to them.

Tickets are registered with passport numbers now apparently for all uefa games so very doubtful they'll do +1 with hem.

It will probably go down to 0 points then sell out pretty quick. That said, Llambais might accept a reduced allocation. Would be pretty stupid considering thousands are going to be in the city anyway.

Sound, going to go to Brugge with wor lass in tow incase I struggle to get tickets, make a mini-break of it etc. and then try again for Bordeaux with the lads; might have to exploit corporate connections for that though depending on allocation.

I thought not having a season ticket wouldn't be a problem for tickets but it looks like everybody is going, so slightly nervous :(

Aye, although on the other hand it does make it look more likely that a trip over sans-ticket would still be a good'un.

Its catch 22 really....if you hang on to see about ticket arrangements then you're likely to struggle for sensible travel and digs for this one, or else end up paying through the nose.  Me and the Mrs agreed that even if we don't get a ticket for the game, it'll still be worth going because that Thursday will be mental in the main square before and after the game.