Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eurostar are doing £59 return to Brussels and Paris book by 15 Sept and covers dates for Bruges and Bordeaux. Great deal - too late for me. Just need to get to St Pancras or one of the other stations.

http://www.eurostar.com/UK/uk/leisure/eurostar_deals/59_promo.jsp?utm_expid=32331793-3&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fm.hotukdeals.com%2Fdeals%2Fparis-brussels-for-59-return-eurostar-1303848

That's a good deal actually. And it's easy to get from Brussels to Bruges?

My problem is not having a season ticket or even being a club member, so I'm worried that I won't get a ticket. How much is club membership?

Not sure - probably £20 or so. If you book through Thomas Cook you'll get a ticket but see nowt of Bruges or Bordeaux which defeats the object imo.

The Eurostar deal is fantastic, I paid around £80 (x 2) more last week.

My problem is not having a season ticket or even being a club member, so I'm worried that I won't get a ticket. How much is club membership?

Not sure - probably £20 or so. If you book through Thomas Cook you'll get a ticket but see nowt of Bruges or Bordeaux which defeats the object imo.

i assumed the bit that said "Applications will be confirmed subject to each applicant meeting the Club’s selling criteria". meant that they'd still have to have the same loyalty points etc. as everyone else? surely thats the case, otherwise its really unfair on those who will miss out because someone wen't through thomas cook despite having no loyalty points/season ticket etc.

anybody know for certain?

Guest Roger Kint

Nah you get a ticket as long as you give Mike your loot for the travel package, he will just trouser it and not care about loyalty points

Anybody actually clued up as to whether people stand a chance og tickets? Obviously depends on allocation but if Birmingham got that many surely we would. Then again we're a bigger draw so Brugge fans might be more keen.

No one willhave a clue until the club release info.

still not 100% sure what we're intending to do.  Either drive to Ebbsfleet, leave the car and get the Eurostar or go to Folkestone then get the Channel Tunnel and drive Calais to Brugges, its only about an hour and a half.

I'm doing that.  Hopefully booking it this week.  Just waiting on someone confirming the holiday, 3 out of 4 so far.

Booked eurostar :megusta:

You end up going back via Amsterdam? It looked last night as though more return tickets on the Friday from Brussels to London had become available.

just booked return to brussels for now doing that £60 deal. the train out there was 80 alone, or a less ideal one for £35. so i thiought id just pay the 15 quid extra to cover me. if my mates make their mind up (iv only given them a day) then il just book a flight back from amsterdam or something and write the train back off

Eurostar ticket includes any Belgian station so no extra. Train to Bruges takes an hour from Brussels.

Guest Roger Kint

Maritomo tickets will have to be out soon, thatl give us an idea

On what? Will no doubt be a small allocation so the points/prices etc will be of little use compared to Brugge.

Guest Roger Kint

Maritomo tickets will have to be out soon, thatl give us an idea

On what? Will no doubt be a small allocation so the points/prices etc will be of little use compared to Brugge.

It will give you an idea of the process involved though.

We know the process dont we? Apply, give passport/travel details, get tickets.

From .com might be giggs:

Back Page Travel:

Brugge/Bordeaux

The Back Page have now announced charter flights to United's forthcoming Europa League Group Stage away games direct from Newcastle Airport as follows:

08.11.2012 Brugge (Belgium)

Flight and one night B&B stay after game from £259.00

06.12.2012 Bordeaux (France)

Flight and one night B&B stay after game from £289.00

Both trips include coach transfers from airport to hotel and return but do not include a match ticket or personal travel insurance. Fully ATOL protected - details awaited.

Booked my Eurostar at the weekend for £146, but when my mate booked last night it was down to £108. Thats including the return Berwick train but all booked on the Eurostar site. Seems I was too quick off the mark. ha

Guest Roger Kint

not really. is it normal points, european points etc

How can it be European points? This shower werent even here when we last playing there :lol: