Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surely depends what sort of allocation we'll get for Brugge?

Aye but if it's +1s and that they'll soon get hoovered up.

Birmingham got a full end (6-7,000) behind the goal last year but we're a way bigger draw than they are, no disrespect to them.

Tickets are registered with passport numbers now apparently for all uefa games so very doubtful they'll do +1 with hem.

Do you think you'd get away with A passport No, as opposed to THE passport No of the actual person whose s/ticket you are using to apply? Surely that mob in the box office couldn't be bothered to try and check that thousands of passports belong to the applicants. I've a feeling the ticket allocation for Brugge could be a lottery. 

Guest neesy111

Surely depends what sort of allocation we'll get for Brugge?

Aye but if it's +1s and that they'll soon get hoovered up.

Birmingham got a full end (6-7,000) behind the goal last year but we're a way bigger draw than they are, no disrespect to them.

Tickets are registered with passport numbers now apparently for all uefa games so very doubtful they'll do +1 with hem.

Do you think you'd get away with A passport No, as opposed to THE passport No of the actual person whose s/ticket you are using to apply? Surely that mob in the box office couldn't be bothered to try and check that thousands of passports belong to the applicants. I've a feeling the ticket allocation for Brugge could be a lottery. 

I don't know the exact details but the ticket arrangements for games has changed with UEFA since we were last in it.  We'll find out in due course what it entails.

Ferry to Amsterdam £52.50 and then the train to Bruges around £90 return. £142.50 before hotel, probably book the hotel at a later date. There's about 20 of us going this way.

Got Bordeaux half sorted aswell, from Gatwick return for £170. Feel a Megabus could be used to get to London like - pennies need to be saved somewhere.

The excitement is already ridiculous like.

That ferry is going to be class craic, fucking loads of mags on it. I'm absolutely buzzing and it's not even fucking 2 months away. :(

Just seen something on Twitter (don't know how credible, so please don't shoot) that the box office have said it's likely to start at 100+ points for Brugge.

I spoke to them this morning and they said they wont have any details until the end of the week.

Guest neesy111

Just seen something on Twitter (don't know how credible, so please don't shoot) that the box office have said it's likely to start at 100+ points for Brugge.

They'll only be 100's of fans at maximum who'll have that amount of points.

Probably just tittle tattle.  Does sound ridiculously high and would've thought 50+ loyalty points max as a starting point, unless we get a rubbish allocation, which I can't see either given what happened with Brum last year.

Guest neesy111

Probably just tittle tattle.  Does sound ridiculously high and would've thought 50+ loyalty points max as a starting point, unless we get a rubbish allocation, which I can't see either given what happened with Brum last year.

I have a nagging feeling the club might ask for reduced allocation, since they've been doing this in the league for some games.

so i'll be fine with my 7 :okay:

if you have points i think you will be fine....unless NUFC take a smaller allocation,  which i don't think they will do.  its not like a league game where they will have to pay for unsold tickets.

The old regime had a seperate loyalty system for Euro games and it didn't matter how many domestic points you had.

I also noticed that supporters that travelled with no ticket and got to the ground where almost certainly let in by paying at the turnstile. I think the away Clubs allotted space for such events.

Guest Roger Kint

I have a nagging feeling the club might ask for reduced allocation, since they've been doing this in the league for some games.

Its far more likely that any allocation will be considerably less due to Brugge fans actually wanting to go. Obviously not sure on their crowds but the Brum allocation could have been down to them being a second tier club that fans werent arsed about whereas we may well be a far more attractive match.

Guest Roger Kint

10,000 empty seats in their Champs Lge playoff v FCKobenhavn. They got 25k v Standard at the weekend which is just above their average for last season :dontknow:

Seem to really not care about Europe at all based on attendances the last few seasons after a quick soccernet check