Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would love to know how many applications they had in

Apparently theres 750ish fans with 100 or more points and not all applied but dont know the exact numbers. Either was about 800+ tickets left for other applicants.

Not doubting your info here but can I ask how you know these figures? Hope you are right like, my brother is on 89 points and we had been resigned to the fact he probably wasn't going to get a ticket.

Apparently theres 750ish fans with 100 or more points and not all applied but dont know the exact numbers. Either was about 800+ tickets left for other applicants.

Odd how they set the bar so high if there are only 750 on 100+ points. Maybe not for this one, but Sunderland for example surely it would make more sense to set the number of points in line with the number of tickets available.

Gives them a chance to sort through the applications without being swamped.

We've only got 2400 tickets for Sunderland anyway and the number of points has already dropped to 75.

2400 for Sunderland?  how come we are losing 600 tickets?  i know they have moved the away end but surely the allocation needs to remain the same.

Odd how they set the bar so high if there are only 750 on 100+ points. Maybe not for this one, but Sunderland for example surely it would make more sense to set the number of points in line with the number of tickets available.

We've only got 2400 tickets for Sunderland anyway and the number of points has already dropped to 75.

2400 for Sunderland?  how come we are losing 600 tickets?  i know they have moved the away end but surely the allocation needs to remain the same.

Pretty sure we only got 2200 last year due to persistent standing. Liverpool got 2420 at Sunderland due to persistent standing.

They don't sort through applications though they're done online for the mackem game. If there's 2400 tickets I don't get why they don't look at the list and find out the number of points the 2400th person is (making adjustments for the fact that there will be lots of people on the same number) and then start the cut off there. If they did this then they could drop the points accordingly, rather than dropping in 25s. At the moment someone on 74 points is treated the same as someone on 51.

Yea maybe you're right, just seems like it could all be done a bit more efficiently. It's probably only me with an axe to grind as I'm staying in Somerset at the moment so need to know whether to book a train up on the Saturday, or not bother until the day of the Brugge home game.

Guest Geordiesned

Has anyone under 100 points tried hoying their application in?

Somebody mentioned they had and received an email back telling them that their application wasn't accepted.

Somebody mentioned they had and received an email back telling them that their application wasn't accepted.

Cheers, just wondered if they were accepting all and filtering them, or not. Will keep my eyes peeled on Wednesday. Hoping for a reduction to 75 or 80 points.

Place of issue is just UK for when I've needed Visa's.

For chinese visas we were told to use IPS, FCO or UKPA.

http://narwhaler.com/img/wh/f/chinese-cool-story-bro-WHFkrH.jpg

(sorry)

Haha, wheyyyy.

Aye, one of my mates hoyed one in on the off chance and get an e-mail (not automated) response telling him he no chance!

Cheers, just wondered if they were accepting all and filtering them, or not. Will keep my eyes peeled on Wednesday. Hoping for a reduction to 75 or 80 points.

The form actually says " accepting applications from those with 100 Loyalty Points INITIALLY" so like the mackem tickets dropping to 50 points the points for Bruges may also drop yet.

Not going myself so not read that much about the finer details but I've been asked  my friend if he can use my membership number and passport number if the points drop... But i can't see how it will help him if they are doing the proper checks ref travel etc... Anyone agree?

Ive got someone else to try and get me one too. Don't really know them but its the brother of someone at work. He's got the same name as someone travelling in our group though so the same name is on the seasonticket/passport details as on the accommodation, even though theyre different people, and neither are me.

Not going myself so not read that much about the finer details but I've been asked  my friend if he can use my membership number and passport number if the points drop... But i can't see how it will help him if they are doing the proper checks ref travel etc... Anyone agree?

As long as they dish out the tickets in the post to home addresses it should be fine, hopefully. As for travel checks, i don't see how they can check how people are travelling. They've surely just got to take your word for it. You could say you are travelling with a group of nuns. What do they know?

Only 16K at Bruges last night, 13K under capacity making a mockery of the ticket allocation.

Also, i wonder if we're basing our 5% on the ground capacity with the Level 7 closed and are giving them the 1800 that the NE Corner holds? Be fun and games in there with 1800 Bruges if it was kicking off with 400 Frenchies.

mates just sent me a text, someone he knows has a corporate box and 130 loyalty points, applied for bruges and this was the response:

Brugge - no corporate boxes or directors box seats will get tickets whilst the allocation stands at 1400.

Any season-ticket with over 100 points should get a ticket for the Game. The loyalty points will 99% not go below 100 points. As there will only be 300 tickets for season ticket holders. Club partners such as virgin, sports direct and puma get around 700 tickets, Thomas cook get 200 tickets and the players and officials get around 200 tickets.

A further appeal is being made to Brugge but they aren't hopeful. Last year Birmingham got an extra 1500 tickets 5 days before the game and apparently due to the number of fans outside the ground they eventually opened cash turnstiles charging €20 to get in hence how they had 5000 fans there.

As there will only be 300 tickets for season ticket holders. Club partners such as virgin, sports direct and puma get around 700 tickets, Thomas cook get 200 tickets

fucking joke