Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I appreciate this is massively off-topic and that many people on this board know each other - but I find it quite weird that at any given away match, you could quite easily find yourself standing next to a fellow forum dweller and not know it.

That's my thought for the day.

I appreciate this is massively off-topic and that many people on this board know each other - but I find it quite weird that at any given away match, you could quite easily find yourself standing next to a fellow forum dweller and not know it.

They stand out like a sore thumb.  If someone makes an observation that they've already heard someone make, they roll their eyes and shout "GIGGS!" for a start.

They stand out like a sore thumb.  If someone makes an observation that they've already heard someone make, they roll their eyes and shout "GIGGS!" for a start.

I like to shout watch your letterbox when taunting opposition players too.

I know the club have been working on trying to get more tickets out of Brugge for the away trip. You'd hope/expect that any increase in allocation is done on the proviso the gesture is reciprocated.

I doesn't work that way though because we won't sell out the home end so if we don't give them enough tickets for the away end then they'll just all buy tickets in the home end creating a segregation issue.  Absolutely nothing like the situation for the away leg.  At all.  Ever.

Seriously though, sounds like the Belgian police are shitting it and going about this completely the wrong way.  Did Birmingham give them trouble when they were over there or something?  If they think people are just going to shrug their shoulders, cancel their work leave and chuck their £110 Eurostar tickets in the bin because they've tried to make it difficult, they're going to be disappointed.  Makes me think they're going to try and be proper zero-tolerance as well, this is going to be the match where I get nicked for nothing and get a life club ban isn't it :lol:

It's not rocket science, it's easier to control 7,000 fans when they're in the stadium, not when they're in the home end, outside trying to buy tickets from touts and in bars.  No-one is going over there looking for trouble, but if there's a bar full of half Brugge and half Newcastle fans who've been drinking right through the game, there's a last minute goal and half the pub go into mental celebrations, of course there's going to be more of a chance of trouble than in a segregated stadium.

Guest neesy111

The corner where the away fans have been for the first two home Europa games has now gone on sale to home fans. Guessing they're either moving them to the opposite corner or even opening up Level 7 for this one.

Level 7 is opening up due to the amount of Brugges fans coming over.

The corner where the away fans have been for the first two home Europa games has now gone on sale to home fans. Guessing they're either moving them to the opposite corner or even opening up Level 7 for this one.

Hmmm...

Take note Brugges we're taking care of your fans...

Hmmm...

Take note Brugges we're taking care of your fans...

The ground map looks like we've given them Level 2 and level 4 of the Leazes/milburn corner.

We also aren't "taking"care of their fans we're just extracting as much cash out of them as possible as we make money selling home tickets but not away tickets.

'Graaf Van Vlaanderen' and 'Jacobs Hotel'.

Im staying in Jacobs hotel. I've heard nothing. Is this a fact?

Just checked my emails. They have cancelled my reservation.

Is Belgium a country full of c***s? Beyond p*ssed off

It's a complete fucking joke that like.

We should know by now though, if you're an English football fan you're automatically a hooligan...

Cannot see it stopping many people travelling though.

It's certainly not stopping us  :smug: .