Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks for the info FenhamMag :thup:

If worse comes to worse and I'm not able to get a ticket for that corner, will try and get as close as possible to it.

so thats either the tribune de face or the virage nord if you want to live a little.

If worse comes to worse and I'm not able to get a ticket for that corner, will try and get as close as possible to it.

so thats either the tribune de face or the virage nord if you want to live a little.

IIRC, the Virage Nord is where the Bordeaux Ultras sit so I may avoid that area.

EDIT: just had a look, was wrong about that^, Virage Sud is where they sit.

I'd imagine this is the most painstaking way of getting to Belgium, but for those on a budget...

Wednesday 7 November

Departs 01:30 Newcastle , Neville St, Stop NC96

Arrives 18:10 Brussels , Rue du Cardinal Mercier Coach Stand

15hrs 40mins

1 seat = £25.50

Train from Bruxelles Midi to Bruges anytime that evening = €18.20

Friday 9 November

Early train from Bruges to Bruxelles Midi = €18.20

Departs 11:10 Brussels , Rue du Cardinal Mercier Coach Stand

Arrives 04:25 Newcastle , Neville St, Stop NC96

8hrs 15mins

1 seat = £25.50

Total from Newcastle to Bruges return using Megabus & www.raileurope.com = £80.47

:lol:

IIRC, the Virage Nord is where the Bordeaux Ultras sit so I may avoid that area.

If they're anything like our "Ultras" you'd be as safe as houses.

If they're anything like our "Ultras" you'd be as safe as houses.

The Bordeaux Ultras are harmless really.

Hi guys, im new to this forum! Planning a trip to Bordeaux! Reading through past posts i dont understand how people have already got tickets or how they are looking into seating areas etc? The 2 mates im going with have both got season tickets and have been away a fair bit so will they be able to get more than 1 ticket? Also how is everyone planning on getting there? I saw something on NUFC.com for a package without ticket for just under 300 quid?

Guest Roger Kint

Hi guys, im new to this forum! Planning a trip to Bordeaux! Reading through past posts i dont understand how people have already got tickets or how they are looking into seating areas etc? The 2 mates im going with have both got season tickets and have been away a fair bit so will they be able to get more than 1 ticket? Also how is everyone planning on getting there? I saw something on NUFC.com for a package without ticket for just under 300 quid?

What exactly have you read as nobody here has said they have a ticket? The seating area point clearly was a reference to the size of the area Bordeaux give and nothing more unless i am missing something. No you cant get more than one ticket each as with all Euro games but ST holders should be ok if they have decent points.

aye, saying they had trouble last season....they mustn't realise that the place is now going to be heaving with geordies drinking through the match rather than being in the match :lol:

never mind, will still be a good trip. 

wonder whether people with loyalty points who aren't going will be able to obtain tickets for mates etc, just have to wait and see

Guest Craig-NUFC

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Club release statement to say they had asked for more but turned down. Club advising fans not to make travel plans until they have a ticket.

#nufc spokesman: "We have explored every possible avenue to obtain more tickets for our fans but we have to abide by the decision of the home club & UEFA, and unfortunately it is a matter now out of our hands. It is extremely regrettable that we could not secure a larger allocation as we are acutely aware of the large numbers of fans who would have wished to attend the game." #nufc

#nufc have already been through UEFA channels to try and appeal the decision but rules state Brugges only need to give 5%

Club release statement to say they had asked for more but turned down. Club advising fans not to make travel plans until they have a ticket.

Massively impractical that though.