Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Pablito

Hey guys, do you know the best option to travel from Norwich to Newcastle?

Train to Peterborough then Train from peterborough to Newcastle.

Do you know how much does a return ticket cost?

www.trainline.com it'll be on there but it will be the best part of £100.00 and will take the best part of 5 hours.

www.thetrainline.com As low as £75 depending on what time the trains are.

Guest Pablito

www.trainline.com it'll be on there but it will be the best part of £100.00 and will take the best part of 5 hours.

Thank you mate! :aww:

This forum has never been known for intelligent people, and now with the influx of portuguese posters it's gone even further down :p

Joking aside, I seriously think we got possibly the 2nd best team in the draw. Spurs are the only ones I rate as I don't think Chelsea is taking it as seriously as Spurs.

Guest Pablito

Where should I go to on the train? Newcastle main? Or Newcastle metro? Which one is the best to go to St James?

Tomorrow against Wigan, what's your predictions? And the starting 11? Are you confident?

You can never be confident without Ben Arfa and Colo and with Pardew as a manager, and especially away from home. ;) But in a way I'm more confident of a win tomorrow than I have been this whole season. We have some luck and momentum going our way so hopefully we can brush them aside tomorrow if they don't turn up as they sometimes do.

Guest Zlatan

Tomorrow against Wigan, what's your predictions? And the starting 11? Are you confident?

You can never be confident without Ben Arfa and Colo and with Pardew as a manager, and especially away from home. ;) But in a way I'm more confident of a win tomorrow than I have been this whole season. We have some luck and momentum going our way so hopefully we can brush them aside tomorrow if they don't turn up as they sometimes do.

And what's your goal for this season?

Where should I go to on the train? Newcastle main? Or Newcastle metro? Which one is the best to go to St James?

Newcastle Central/Main.

Metro is the underground.

St James Metro Station is at St James Park but St James park is in the city centre anyway and the main railway station is a 10 minute walk.

Guest Pablito

Just Newcastle, the Metro is our underground system.

Ok mate, thank you. :D

Main. You can walk to the ground in about 10 minutes from there. Everywhere in the city centre is walkable pretty much.

A must see for any tourist.

I hear the Portuguese go weak at the knees for 80's light railway systems.

A must see for any tourist.

I hear the Portuguese go weak at the knees for 80's light railway systems.

:lol: I reckon you'd make a great official Metro tour guide.

"...And here we have the sick from that little charva toddler who was smoking in his pram earlier whilst his mother was watching Jeremy Kyle on her iPhone."

To all the recently signed up Benfica fans....anyone ok with having a house party before the game? Cheers.

Ohhhh yessssssssssssssssssssss. Completely naked, yes!!

HELI-PENIS, I love to do it but...

-----------------> WATCH OUT!! <--------------

If your heli-penis touches another person you might corrupt the space-time continuum.

To all the recently signed up Benfica fans....anyone ok with having a house party before the game? Cheers.

Ohhhh yessssssssssssssssssssss. Completely naked, yes!!

HELI-PENIS, I love to do it but...

-----------------> WATCH OUT!! <--------------

If your heli-penis touches another person you might corrupt the space-time continuum.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me8058smVt1r4teu1o1_500.png

Guest insanzada

Just look at this freakin cat I mean wtf????

http://www.marthastewart.com/sites/files/marthastewart.com/images/content/web/pets/generic/cats/cat-breeds-jf09-315_xl.jpg

WTF is wrong with him?

LOOK AT HIM GO!

Maybe he read what you have done to your dog