Blackburn 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 01/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 64

Dave

It's utterly ridiculous that Ben Arfa was taken off :lol: Pardew baffles me sometimes.

We have played better 2nd half without him tbh

Not a chance.

We've held territory much better, and defender the centre much better.  Excellent switch by Pards

Come on man, they could have had about 4 goals. Also, Perch on in midfield for Shola and stick HBA upfront. It's fucking obvious. Why does Ben Arfa get hauled off if he's playing badly yet Shola gets new fucking contracts?

There's a figure of speech I'd like to suggest about Pardew's trust in Ameobi over the last couple of matches but it's not appropriate at this time. You can probably guess it though.

He looks great in training?

Lucky again.

Krul made a great penalty save and has been really poor ever since. 

Yeah. Krul shoudl be everywhere. Shoudl be scoring the goals and should defende and be between the posts.

He was poor on the cross prior to the Formica miss, been poor in decision making several times.  Kicking has been typically bad.  I like Krul but you have to be honest.

There's a figure of speech I'd like to suggest about Pardew's trust in Ameobi over the last couple of matches but it's not appropriate at this time. You can probably guess it though.

no idea what you're on about  :dave:

"cunt cunt cunt cunt, cunt cunt cunt"

Lucky again.

Yeah. Krul shoudl be everywhere. Shoudl be scoring the goals and should defende and be between the posts.

He was poor on the cross prior to the Formica miss, been poor in decision making several times.  Kicking has been typically bad.  I like Krul but you have to be honest.

He's still kept everything out that was thrown at him.

Again here..

Guest Dontooner

Blackburn have allergies to getting the ball in the net, its like we have a 12 man tripping them every time they shoot.

Lucky again.

Saved our bacon on multiple occasions tonight. There's honesty for you.