Blackburn 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 01/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 64

Dave

That's bizarre logic right there :lol:

The logic is that we haven't missed Taylor much because of the results we've had without him.  We've had 2 bizarre results and one was without both him and Coloccini. 

Other than that we've had 5 clean sheets in 9 games without him and 4 clean sheets in 14 games with him in the team.

Didn't he punch the ball in too? Or am I thinking of a different game? Sure it was Blackburn.

Was either some Gallagher bloke or MG Pedersen. They both scored winners in 1-0 home defeats few years ago now.

1 of the most blatant cheating dives I have witnessed and Paul Wilson reports it as this!

"Hoilett was involved in the first half's moment of controversy, when Coloccini was lucky to get away with tripping him on the edge of the area, particularly as Taylor went into the book for extending the argument and provoking a melee. Blackburn did get a free-kick for the foul but Morten Gamst Pedersen struck the wall."

1 of the most blatant cheating dives I have witnessed and Louise Taylor reports it as this!

"Hoilett was involved in the first half's moment of controversy, when Coloccini was lucky to get away with tripping him on the edge of the area, particularly as Taylor went into the book for extending the argument and provoking a melee. Blackburn did get a free-kick for the foul but Morten Gamst Pedersen struck the wall."

:facepalm:

1 of the most blatant cheating dives I have witnessed and Louise Taylor reports it as this!

:facepalm:

It was Paul Wilson in The Guardian not Louise!

She obviously never seen the match.

Lazy fcking cow.

She was one of the fortune ones then!!  That was like viewing a car crash last night without seeing Holly Hunter get her baps out!  Great result and enjoying putting Liverpool and Arsenal in their place but that performance could easily have been another fulham if they hadn't been so shit.  We were due that 'luck' that we got last night but we can't keep performing like that and entertain (in secret) aspirations of european football.

Eh?

Eh what? Just felt the need to say I find the use of the term 'mong' pretty offensive. The apparently flippant and repetitive use of it in this thread especially so.

No biggie.

I looked back ten pages and couldn't find one instance of it. :dontknow:

Eh?

Eh what? Just felt the need to say I find the use of the term 'mong' pretty offensive. The apparently flippant and repetitive use of it in this thread especially so.

No biggie.

Perhaps not this thread but is everywhere. The derogatory references to downs syndrome on this forum are horrific, specifically a recent picture a poster put on here mocking someone with the condition.

Eh?

No biggie.

Perhaps not this thread but is everywhere. The derogatory references to downs syndrome on this forum are horrific, specifically a recent picture a poster put on here mocking someone with the condition.

Don't you have a girl you can please somewhere?

you dog you

Eh?

No biggie.

As James said it's all ower the board, so honestly fair enough, I'm just a little taken aback that it's a common term these days. In this thread since you ask, a quick search throws up.

He's still a total mong, like.

Maybe he could make it as an impact sub (like we have been saying for fucking ages).

Thats Obermong starting next game :)

WTF OBERMONG?

Obermong, Perch, Ameobi and Lovenpants on the same pitch, the stadium is going to explode due to dangerous levels of shitness

Dowd is an utter mong

Guest Haris Vuckic

Isn't that YOU/JAMES calling people with Downs syndrome mongs as you're the only fellowettes to bring it up?!

Eh?

No biggie.

As James said it's all ower the board, so honestly fair enough, I'm just a little taken aback that it's a common term these days. In this thread since you ask, a quick search throws up.

He's still a total mong, like.

Maybe he could make it as an impact sub (like we have been saying for fucking ages).

Thats Obermong starting next game :)

WTF OBERMONG?

Obermong, Perch, Ameobi and Lovenpants on the same pitch, the stadium is going to explode due to dangerous levels of shitness

Dowd is an utter mong

There's a discussion about it here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91533.0.html

Also please note the previous thread I've linked to in there. :thup: