Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 05/02/12 @ 1:30pm (Sky) - Pre-match thread

JH

I'm almost expecting Cisse not to make it onto the pitch...  It's the Pardew way.

Cisse is his player. Much the way Obertan was his player. Ben Arfa was, is and ever will be Hughton's player.

Pards signed him?

Not in the same way like all the other new signings, though. It was more a case of keeping him rather than signing him. He's alrady been here...

Ryann Taylor, Perch and Best is a poor line up against a mid table team at home. Pardew really is spineless, we should still win but it might be a stinker to watch.

Might be decent, Raylor has done well this season tbh. Best will be back uptop where he has played well this season and Perch will let Guthrie play the playmaking role.

Starting to get worried about his reluctance to accomodate Ben Arfa.

Why accommodate him when his performances haven't been up to par never mind above par?

Which performances?

Why the fuck wouldn't Cissé come on? I must be missing something here. :lol:

He's fit, that's why he's on the bench. If we need a goal he's our best goalscorer. If we're already comfortable then he'll come on to be welcomed to the club.

I'm almost expecting Cisse not to make it onto the pitch...  It's the Pardew way.

Cisse is his player. Much the way Obertan was his player. Ben Arfa was, is and ever will be Hughton's player.

Pards signed him?

Not in the same way like all the other new signings, though. It was more a case of keeping him rather than signing him. He's alrady been here...

Well he could have easily decided not to keep him?

Pards signed him?

You bought a house, which makes you financially skint. In that house, there's a TV, that isn't your real favourite but you can't go out at the moment and buy a new one straight away.

Do you keep the TV? Yes you do.

I guess we'll lose Ben Arfa in the summer. If the things continue for him like that.

On what evidence? :lol:

If Ben Arfa can't make the first XI when we have Cabaye + Tiote back, then we have a problem :lol:

Why the fuck wouldn't Cissé come on? I must be missing something here. :lol:

He's fit, that's why he's on the bench. If we need a goal he's our best goalscorer. If we're already comfortable then he'll come on to be welcomed to the club.

:thup: Spot on, more doom-mongering by the usual.

Must. Resist.

Pards signed him?

You bought a house, which makes you financially skint. In that house, there's a TV, that isn't your real favourite but you can't go out at the moment and buy a new one straight away.

In this metaphor who is the house, and is Ben Arfa a 3D t.v or just HD.

Pards signed him?

:serious:

He was only on loan and had a massive injury, would have been very easy for Pardew to justify not making his deal permanent.

I guess we'll lose Ben Arfa in the summer. If the things continue for him like that.

On what evidence? :lol:

If Ben Arfa can't make the first XI when we have Cabaye + Tiote back, then we have a problem :lol:

"If things continue for him like that"

If he plays when Cabaye and Tiote are back than of course it wouldn't have continued for him. But he won't stay here if he isn't an automatic first choice player come the end of the season.

Pards signed him?

In this metaphor who is the house, and is Ben Arfa a 3D t.v or just HD.

:lol: