Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 05/02/12 @ 1:30pm (Sky) - Pre-match thread

JH

TV in the house was on loan and not my property.

I'm almost expecting Cisse not to make it onto the pitch...  It's the Pardew way.

Cisse is his player. Much the way Obertan was his player. Ben Arfa was, is and ever will be Hughton's player.

Pards signed him?

Not in the same way like all the other new signings, though. It was more a case of keeping him rather than signing him. He's alrady been here...

Well he could have easily decided not to keep him?

You bought a house, which makes you financially skint. In that house, there's a TV, that isn't your real favourite but you can't go out at the moment and buy a new one straight away.

Do you keep the TV? Yes you do.

In this metaphor who is the house, and is Ben Arfa a 3D t.v or just HD.

Metaphor doesn't work anyway.  We didn't own Ben Arfa...

Starting to get worried about his reluctance to accomodate Ben Arfa.

Why accommodate him when his performances haven't been up to par never mind above par?

Which performances?

Blackburn and Brighton......

Ben Arfa is a talent but his past two performances don't warrant a place in the team.

Until he is motivated to use his ability to elevate the performance of the team then their is no point in him being in it.

A player of his obvious ability should be grabbing the games by the scruff of the neck and having much more impact that he has had in the past two games.

Also raylor is an obvious inclusion for dead ball situations. Need someone on free kicks and corners with cabaye out. Makes sense

I'd rather see Ba taking free kicks than Taylor.

And corners and crosses? Would prefer Ba in the box for those :)

Really hope we win 3-0 with Taylor, Guthrie and perch scoring to scout the reactions on here.

Guthrie has scored twice this season, we've lost both games.

Blackburn (a)

Fulham (a)

Pretty sure our game is on first, Sky.

This.  Sometimes wonder why I pay these fuckers £70 a month when they're so biased.

I'd be questioning paying that much regardless of the bias.

Well that's for my internet, phone and all the other shite n'all mind.