Rangers Newco

Decky

That murdering c*** Taffy is a Rangers fan too  (for those who watched Lifers).

He was a self-obsessed fucking fruiter.  When asked if he regretted what he did he said "Yes because i'm in here but no because being in here has given me the chance to get qualifications".  He didn't give two fucks about his victim's family, it was just "ME, ME, ME". 

He looked fuckin inbred anyway, most of them do.  The absolute fucking dregs of society.

They already are the biggest club in Scotland though. By losing their only rivals though a league that was as dull as dishwater and shocking in quality is about to get a whole lot worse.

every time i see the thread title pop up i literally think "good" right away, every time :lol:

So do I, I'm not even sure why! I've felt sorry for every other club that has gone under.

It's because Rangers are a vile, hateful club supported primarily by vile, hateful wankers.

I'd love to see them disappear forever, it'd ultimately end up hurting Celtic immensely too which can only be a good thing.

aye probably this, think i'd feel largely the same if it was celtic although i don't dislike them as much as rangers

can't think of any other clubs anywhere i'd not feel sympathy for except these two tbh

They already are the biggest club in Scotland though. By losing their only rivals though a league that was as dull as dishwater and shocking in quality is about to get a whole lot worse.

Or alternatively, a number of Rangers players transfer to clubs throughout the SPL and clubs who previously wouldn't have bothered with even moderate investments, knowing that they couldn't match the Old Firm, realise that there's a Champion's League spot up for grabs for once making the entire league more competitive. 

Sure Celtic might win it for the next 5 years in a row, but who can say what will happen if clubs like Aberdeen or Motherwell get a few £million to invest from Euro competitions that they wouldn't have previously had a chance at?

Some nonsense about how he and a consortium sat with Green and told him to name a price (think he was talking nonsense tbh) was half expecting Gazza to turn up with his fishing rod tbh.

Highlights included...

Brown - "mah daughters hiv been effected by the emails and textes..."

Fans shouting at each other "'SHUT RA FUCK UP!!"

A fan shouting about Green "He couldnae even spell Rangers"

Brown - "where do we go from here?"

Rangers supporter - "in 'at fuckin' door"

And the most bizarre analogy about asking someone if they were a homeowner or tenant by asking to see the title deeds of their 'Big Hoose' which ended with "Noo get tae!!!"

:tickedoff:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18625293

Rangers newco: Plans for club to enter Scottish Division One

BBC Scotland has learned of plans being put in place that would allow Rangers to move directly into Scottish Division One in the coming season.

Rangers FC plc is soon to be liquidated and Charles Green's consortium are reforming the club.

But Green's Rangers newco has not gained support to replace the old club in the Scottish Premier League.

And senior Scottish football figures are proposing that Rangers start season 2012-13 in the second tier.

There are also plans for the SPL and Scottish Football League bodies to be merged into a new organisation called 'The Scottish Professional Football League' in 12 months' time.

The main points of proposal documentation viewed by BBC Scotland are:

Rangers are to be relegated with immediate effect and replaced in the SPL by Dundee.

Television rights for Rangers matches in Scottish Football League Division One are to be bought by the SPL for £1m.

The SPL and SFL will merge into one body at the start of season 2013-14.

Play-offs between the top two divisions will be introduced in time for the coming season with one team from the top flight and three from the second tier competing for a place in the following season's SPL.

There will be an increase in the parachute payments made to clubs relegated from the SPL.

Changes will be made to the distribution model for clubs in the top two tiers with teams in the lower leagues earning a similar amount to the current set-up.

A new pyramid system will become effective from season 2014-15 that will allow a potential place in the new league format for a team from either the Highland league or newly-created 'Lowland League'.

Rangers newco's acceptance into the Scottish FA would only be approved if they accept responsibility for the football debts and fines incurred by the pervious club along with their waiving of rights to a legal challenge.

Green's group bought Rangers FC plc's assets to relaunch the club

It is understood Rangers chief executive Green has been "briefed" by Hibernian chairman Rod Petrie on the plans to gain their approval.

All changes have to be approved by SPL and SFL clubs over the next few days. The plans require the support of eight SPL clubs and a majority of SFL clubs to be passed.

Should the proposals not gain support, it remains possible that Rangers could begin next season in Scottish Division Three, the lowest league in the senior set-up.

Division One clubs Falkirk, Raith Rovers and latterly Morton have voiced their opposition to any plans to place the Rangers newco in the second tier.

With no Rangers currently in the SPL, 'Club 12' is listed on the league's fixtures for season 2012-13 and Dunfermline, who were relegated from the top flight last season, expect to be reinstated.

Dundee, who finished second to promoted Division One champions Ross County last season, have not gone public with their view on who should take the place of Club 12.

The thing that pisses me off with all of this. Any other club other than Celtic or Rangers would have to start in Division 3, there is no way the SPL would bend over backwards to allow Aberdeen/Hearts/Dundee etc to get them high up the structure as possible.

Poor!