Rangers Newco

Decky

Common sense from the SFL clubs, but the SFA and SPL seem to be doing everything in their power to get Rangers back in the top league, asap. Makes you wonder why such a fuss was not kicked up for the likes of Gretna? One rule for Rangers, and one for the rest. Corrupt and rotten to the very core. :thdn:

very simple reason, without rangers for a minimum of 3 years would destroy the TV deal and cause a shit load of problems for the SPL clubs

Yes that's why the SPL voted them out. The SFA chairman and that ugly fooker at the SPL with the kids haircut should be forced to resign immediately for their attempted bullying of the SFL clubs.

The TV deal would be worth more if Rangers are only missing from the SPL for 1 year. Now its 3 years which places the whole TV deal in doubt.

Fact is that without Celtic and Rangers in the SPL the finances dont work out. It is entirely possible other clubs may go under without the TV money.

What a mess.

The TV deal would be worth more if Rangers are only missing from the SPL for 1 year. Now its 3 years which places the whole TV deal in doubt.

Fact is that without Celtic and Rangers in the SPL the finances dont work out. It is entirely possible other clubs may go under without the TV money.

What a mess.

http://i.imgur.com/7c6u1.gif

It's definitely the right decision but barring some outrageously bad management (not impossible considering the clowns in charge I suppose :lol:) it's effectively just a three-year ban from the top flight. From 2015-16 stuff will be back to normal. This is if they don't just change the league format for them.

Guest bimpy474

What do people here think about folding the Scottish system into the English system? Or at least allowing Celtic to switch?

They can go fuck themselves :)

This should actually be the statement our FA put out. Absolutely spot on.

What do people here think about folding the Scottish system into the English system? Or at least allowing Celtic to switch?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELFl2_1q7DI/TObn1HnV2fI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5JkvAtpbv7k/s1600/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

They tossed that around for a bit earlier this season hadn't they? Having Celtic/Rangers switch to the English system. At least until Rangers' problems started.

It really annoys me talk like that, why should they jump straight into the championship?

If they were to come to the English leagues (and I still wouldn't want them to), they should start right at the very bottom.

It really annoys me talk like that, why should they jump straight into the championship?

If they were to come to the English leagues (and I still wouldn't want them to), they should start right at the very bottom.

Sure, just like any other team. Is the problem that Celtic/Rangers are Scottish?

Guest Brendan_Rice

Sure, just like any other team. Is the problem that Celtic/Rangers are Scottish?

What about Swansea and Cardiff, they are Welsh.

I agree they should fuck off as well O0

Guest Brendan_Rice

I agree they should f*** off as well O0

It just seems a bit daft calling it the English Premier League when teams from Wales are playing in it. Don't get me wrong I like the Welsh teams.

UEFA don't allow clubs to switch into foreign leagues (Swansea and Cardiff are historical examples which UEFA would not allow if they were only trying to join today).

The policing costs would be huge every time a Scottish team played an English team.

The travel distances involved.

Why would the English leagues want to let the Scottish teams in? The English Premiership for example, is massively successful. What have Celtic, Rangers, etc done to deserve a piece of that?

It just seems a bit daft calling it the English Premier League when teams from Wales are playing in it. Don't get me wrong I like the Welsh teams.

It's a bit daft calling it the English Premier League when the majority of its players aren't English.

It's a bit daft calling it the English Premier League when the majority of its players aren't English.

Shouldn't there be a fair few american sports leagues called 'International' instead of 'National'? NHL, NBA etc have teams from Canada.

Shouldn't there be a fair few american sports leagues called 'International' instead of 'National'? NHL, NBA etc have teams from Canada.

Good point. Canada might as well be the 51st state, though.  :laugh2:

Cue the Canadians to give me an earful now :lol: