Our most likeable players

Interpolic
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The two argentines are the first two by a mile, the third one was a bit harder.

Went with Ba for third, but I think talent plays alot into being likable, if only for the fact that I don't really have the urge to know (write interviews with) the lesser talented players.

:lol: The way I read that it's one of the most racist things I've ever read on here.  Not quoting in case you fancy changing it.

:) It was just a joke, but I can see how calling all the white players psychos can be misinterpreted. It's changed.

:lol: The way I read that it's one of the most racist things I've ever read on here.  Not quoting in case you fancy changing it.

:) It was just a joke, but I can see how calling all the white players psychos can be misinterpreted. It's changed.

:lol: Is that another joke?  Ah, fuck it. :lol:

:lol: Is that another joke?  Ah, fuck it. :lol:

No.

After that 'strawberry syrup' interview, Ba tops the list.

Closely followed by Krul and Jonas.

Surprised Steven Taylor isn't further up with his fist pumping in front of the fans before every kick off. My 4th choice pick.

Krul, Ryan Taylor and Jonas for me. If I could have a few more picks I'd have gone Coloccini, Ba and Sammy.

The expressionless man?!

If you read his twitter and watch his soccer am interviews he would appear to have decent chat

Mike Williamson reminds me of that useless southern gym teacher on Waterloo Road. Never liked him since.

Guthrie, Cabaye and Best were my picks. Would've picked Smith as well if I had a 4th option.

went Shola, Loven and Jonas...i remember really liking Loven during the championship season, Jonas is thoroughly nice (even met him in Tiger Tiger) and Shola, well, has lots of hats...