Our most likeable players

Interpolic
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Sophie S

Jonas, Colo, Ryan Taylor.

If Taylor hadn't joined Twitter recently, I'd probably given my 3rd vote to Cabaye. I know he can be nasty on the pitch, but I feel he is really passionate about Newcastle and the Fans already. Always out the longest after games clapping to the fans and thanking them for their support. That sort of thing just gets me.

While Jonas is obvious (he is just funny and works his bum off at the pitch), I wasn't too sure about Colo. Brilliant player, but a bit cool headed most of the times. His signing convinced me, he had to be in there, too.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know about being likeable but I think I'm in love with this current group of players. Tiote, Perch, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Cabaye, Ba....the list is endless. I haven't felt this good about a set of players since SBR was manager.  :love:

They're all f***ing class. Can't believe how many players I love in this team. When we score it's awesome looking at how happy they all are

Even the coaching staff. Hard not to like Woodman, Stone & Carver when you see them on the website with the predictions thing. :lol: