Our most likeable players

Interpolic
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Currently:

Krul: great lad and top keeper, doesn't get in to trouble, always has time for people whenever he's out and about.

Hba: our best player, says great things in the press.

Sammy: great sense of humour, twitter legend (even though I hate twitter)

Currently:

Krul: great lad and top keeper, doesn't get in to trouble, always has time for people whenever he's out and about.

You can just tell he's love it here. Celebrates every goal/win like a maniac, generally one of the last of the pitch.

Guest icemanblue

Currently:

You can just tell he's love it here. Celebrates every goal/win like a maniac, generally one of the last of the pitch.

Near enough a local lad, too. Been here since he was 16, hasn't he?

Currently:

Near enough a local lad, too. Been here since he was 16, hasn't he?

Yup.

Think I said last night personality wise I'd be more disappointed for him to leave than any other I think. On the plus side though we might signed Bernard Lama as his replacement.

Guest bimpy474

Colo, Hatem and Krul.

This.

Without these 3 we'd be a championship side.  No reason to like anyone else at the minute, regardless of how nice they may be off the pitch.

I thought it was likeable not most important and likeable combined though. I might adjust mine if that's the case.

Not a single vote for Debuchy. :lol: Horrible twat that he is, apparently.

He doesn't seem to give interviews so he can only really be judged on his on the pitch behaviour. Pretty understandable unless you've a penchant for people with tribal tattoos of tribes they aren't affiliated with.