Our most likeable players

Interpolic
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben Arfa at first and can still be selfish with the ball though he is our best play maker. Ba and Cisse will always grab the headlines and certainly the eyes will be on them and they will open to criticism, see Ba over the last 2 months. Cabaye and Tiote still have their off days. The 3 I picked very rarely do have their off days and can go about their business without being in the media and just seem to love the club like everyone else. it's their ability to do this unnoticed which makes me like them even more than the others.

All of them. Literally cant remember a team we've had with so many likeable players. Even the likes of Danny Simpson, who isnt the best is still likeable because he's part of a good team enjoying their football.

Nile Ranger however, is a dick.

They're all f***ing class. Can't believe how many players I love in this team. When we score it's awesome looking at how happy they all are

Even the coaching staff. Hard not to like Woodman, Stone & Carver when you see them on the website with the predictions thing. :lol:

Carver is a really nice bloke.

They're all f***ing class. Can't believe how many players I love in this team. When we score it's awesome looking at how happy they all are

Even the coaching staff. Hard not to like Woodman, Stone & Carver when you see them on the website with the predictions thing. :lol:

Carver is a really nice bloke.

And forget the predictions. Just show me a picture of Woodman pulling one of his me gusta faces and I'm happy. :lol: The guy's a legend.

• 1 year later...

Went for the Argentinians and Ba me, although I do get the impression that Ba will break my heart like a pure cunt at some point.

:lol:

Sorry, just thought of this thread but hadn't remembered my selections.  I'm not that fond of many of our players at the minute, strange what results can do.

my choices were Raylor Sameobi and Colo, I stand by those as the likeable ones including new mental colo. Jonas in a respectable 4th place for me as he's not the most talented footballer we have but if the rest had half his heart or work rate we'd be a lot better off.