Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

Guest NufcBano

I'm expecting an open good game with goals for both sides...altho I had a dream we would lose 1-0, I am ignoring it...

All I want to see is us turn up in the orange kit. Much luckier than the black (Spurs, Fulham, Brighton)

I genuinely believe that kit makes a difference. Maybe its in the sub-conscience, but we seem to be quicker and livelier and have confidence.

Maybe Orange makes them happy and the black makes them miserable... :coolsmiley:

Guest NufcBano

We beat Stoke wearing the black kit

True, but I just love the orange kit. Always use it on FIFA.  O0

Guest NufcBano

What I also hope for, is that we dont do what we love to do in our Premier League history and Over Respect and Over Estimate our opposition. I hate that.

Just because Swansea have this great home record and clean sheet record, doesnt mean they are the clear favourites. We're the team in form, we're the better team, take it to 'em.

If I hear Pardew in his post match interview saying things like, 'well they have a triffic record here, fair play to them' after we have lost by letting them beat us without turning up....i'll be physically sick and be angry for a few days.

I hate it. F*ck what Swansea supposedly are. They have lost 2 of their last 3 homes games and if Norwich can go there and win, so can we. Do it!

HTL!!

Once again I haven't got a clue today, could see it ending up win, loss or draw for about the 30th time this season.

same - we're crazy unpredictable lately. this is the type of tricky away game I've been happy with a draw all season, but today if we have any ambitions of top 5 we really need to be winning this.

I just hope that this lot are not as overly negative as they were at SJP. For all the talk of good football, they were one of the worst teams we've played all season.

Aye but it was the right plan.. The first half was one of our best this season but they slowly frustrated us, getting everyone back and then retaining possession.

I can't see us winning today tbh. Unless Ben Arfa has another crazy game

Guest NufcBano

Tony Cottee says we've been lucky with injuries this season :lol:

How many players have we got out for the season?

and thats with Saylor out all this year, Colo out again today, Guth out, Tiote had his troubles

wat a penis

Tony Cottes knows the square root of fuck all man. How the cunt has made a career out of being a pundit is beyond. Fuck off back to the East End you jellied eel gobbling kerrrrrnt.

he'll also take any opportunity to talk down Tiote's ability, not sure why like.

To get a rise, 50% of his posts do (conservative estimate) and it works all the time tbf.

I agree. But you're asking a fully paid up member of the Fat Frank Bum Club.

Quality, couldnt be any truer either. In fairness, I don't agree he's at all like Lamps going forward but Ronaldo is all over Frank like