Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Full time whistle blows and Pardew strips to his pants a la Robert.

whistle blows and Pardew strips to his pants a la Robert.

Pardew strips to his pants a la Robert.

Pardew strips to his pants a la Robert.

Pardew strips to his pants

Pardew strips

:megusta:

The way I'm looking at it now is that our hugely successful season is over, and the next 4 matches are friendlies. Just gonna sit back and see what transpires. We've already guaranteed European football next season, and I can't afford to get my hopes up to go that one step further.

:thup: not going to lie there will a tiny little disappointment that we didn't pull off the miracle BUT that will be far, far, far outweighed by the absolutely brilliant season we have had and the Europa league (absolutely love Europe).

I would be devastated if we miss out on the CL now in all honesty (even more so if we finish 4th and Chelsea win the fucker :lol:)

I would hold nothing against the players, obviously, and it would be a fantastic season that has surpassed everyones expectations, but to get this close and just miss out would be heartbreaking.

And it actually feels pretty fucking good that come the end of the season there's a chance i'll have something to be heartbroken about that doesn't involve relegation.

We're now clear in fourth with only four (admittedly tough) games to go. It's been a fantastic season whatever happens, but anyone who reckons they won't be disappointed at all if we don't get CL football is fibbing IMO.

Anyone reckon Harry was trying mind games over the weekend? "Newcastle have no pressure" comes across to me like, "Newcastle have overachieved, they should be chuffed regardless....now fack orf and stop trying".  I hope we're treating these as the biggest 4 matches of their careers rather than whatever happens now is a bonus.

We're now clear in fourth with only four (admittedly tough) games to go. It's been a fantastic season whatever happens, but anyone who reckons they won't be disappointed at all if we don't get CL football is fibbing IMO.

Yh now we have got into this position i want it, dont get me wrong what ever happens its been fantastic.

But i will be disappointed if we dont get 4th now i cant lie.

Neutrals, etc. still saying we're where we are because the rest have underachieved this season, last season Spurs finished the season in 5th with 62 points, we've already got that with 4 games to spare. (71 points was good enough for 2nd & 3rd, 68 got 3rd)

Whatever happens in the next few weeks/final 4 games, I'll be very proud of the players. It's been a fantastic season.

4th is pretty much now in our hands (:laugh: ;)). Seriously though, we're in such a great position! Three points off Arsenal and 3 points ahead of Spurs, the momentum is certainly with us so I would be a bit disappointed if we do miss out in the end.

Robbie Savage faces big bill after Newcastle taxi bet

Robbie Savage makes what could be the most expensive bet of his life after promising to buy a new taxi for a cab driver if Newcastle finish in the top four this season.

The bet was made at the beginning of the season, and on BBC Radio 5 live's 606 programme recently the cabbie rang in to remind Robbie of his bet.

Video at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17810301

Robbie Savage faces big bill after Newcastle taxi bet

Robbie Savage makes what could be the most expensive bet of his life after promising to buy a new taxi for a cab driver if Newcastle finish in the top four this season.

The bet was made at the beginning of the season, and on BBC Radio 5 live's 606 programme recently the cabbie rang in to remind Robbie of his bet.

Video at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17810301

Didn't that knob head say we would be relegated?

Tosser, can't stand him.

Disappointed? I'll be absolutely fucking devastated the way my hopes have built up :lol:

I have to admit if we don't make Champions League, I'll be totally gutted. At the same time will be looking forward to European football no matter what shape or form we will play in.

Guest schmuck

changed my ringtone to the champions league theme tune.

I now play it extremely loudly on a ghetto blaster as I enter any given room