The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest bimpy474

I have a feeling that Atkinson is going to get given a "break" from refereeing.

Should get a break from life, the detestable little cunt.

:snod:

Guest neesy111

I have a feeling that Atkinson is going to get given a "break" from refereeing.

Should get a break from life, the detestable little cunt.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I have a feeling that Atkinson is going to get given a "break" from refereeing in the PL.

You'd hope so. His name pops up every week when it comes to mind boggling decisions.

f***ing ruining games these refs and linesman, no idea - how could he even see where it was. They need the technology now rather than continuing to f*** up all the time

I think they literally based their decision on the Chelsea players celebrating like it had gone in. :lol:

I know, its unreal isn't it, so much at stake for teams in these games and in the league and they keep getting it wrong. Not just the trophies but financially

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Anyone who's against video replays is deluded. ITV were able to show that it wasn't goal and had enough time for a few slow mo reactions as well as showing the celebrations before the game had restarted. Slow down the game my arse.

f***ing ruining games these refs and linesman, no idea - how could he even see where it was. They need the technology now rather than continuing to f*** up all the time

I think they literally based their decision on the Chelsea players celebrating like it had gone in. :lol:

It certainly looked like it. He nearly joined them in the celebrations..

Guest bimpy474

Anyone who's against video replays is deluded. ITV were able to show that it wasn't goal and had enough time for a few slow mo reactions as well as showing the celebrations before the game had restarted. Slow down the game my arse.

Absofuckinlutely.

This is it, bloke in a booth would take a couple of minutes tops with the right technology.