The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Admittedly they'll probably go through, but with 47 minutes gone, Alan Parry says it's sealed Blackpool's trip to Wembley.  :lol:

One of my pet hates, commentators calling stuff as definitely done when it's not in an attempt to sensationalise.

Jeff Stelling really annoyed me on Soccer Saturday after Swansea beat Wigan a couple of months ago when he said something afterwards like "is this the result that sends Wigan down?" At that point they were one point off safety.

Admittedly they'll probably go through, but with 47 minutes gone, Alan Parry says it's sealed Blackpool's trip to Wembley.  :lol:

One of my pet hates, commentators calling stuff as definitely done when it's not in an attempt to sensationalise.

Jeff Stelling really annoyed me on Soccer Saturday after Swansea beat Wigan a couple of months ago when he said something afterwards like "is this the result that sends Wigan down?" At that point they were one point off safety.

Probably not the best example like :lol:

Alan Parry is by far the worst for this though. Very often he screams out 'great' passes or shots as soon as they leave a player's foot, only to see them fly out of play or roll straight into the goalkeeper's hands.

Alan Parry is by far the worst for this though. Very often he screams out 'great' passes or shots as soon as they leave a player's foot, only to see them fly out of play or roll straight into the goalkeeper's hands.

Remember the orgasm he had when Adel Taarabt tried to do one of those spin on the ball trick when we played QPR at Loftus Road? Williamson (I think it was) read it like a book and intercepted the trick before it was fully executed. :lol:

Probably not the best example like :lol:

My point exactly, plenty commentators too write games off after 20 minutes if a team's 2-0 up.

Guest Shaun

Hughton is clueless manager. No wonder he was sacked.

Sitting back against Blackpool, at home and a goal down on aggregate. Why? I guess the plan was to hoof it at Zigic. Brings on Redmond 60mins too late.