The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

I didn't realise Boro could end up in the play-offs, I presumed they were in their usual mid table spot.

Would quite like them to get up .. another derby .. and scott mcdonald and rhys williams playing in the premier league

I didn't realise Boro could end up in the play-offs, I presumed they were in their usual mid table spot.

Would quite like them to get up .. another derby .. and scott mcdonald and rhys williams playing in the premier league

A closer game for the fans who travel to away games. Especially with Reading and Southampton coming up and Wolves going down. A good chance other North West clubs will be getting relegated too.

A closer game for the fans who travel to away games. Especially with Reading and Southampton coming up and Wolves going down. A good chance other North West clubs will be getting relegated too.

Yeah, I think Boro coming up could be quite good actually for the reasons you've said.

Wham fans must be furious, takes a special kind of mong to fuk up automatic promotion to the premier league with that squad and the luxury of bringing in new players on £50kpw contracts.

Wham fans must be furious, takes a special kind of mong to fuk up automatic promotion to the premier league with that squad and the luxury of bringing in new players on £50kpw contracts.

Couldn't happen to a nicer lot.

Couldn't happen to a nicer lot.

Really hope Hughton pips them to promotion too.

Brum vs blackpool will be tough for Hughton, Blackpool been there and done it. Wham should beat Cardiff so yeah, it's down to Hughton to finish off fat Sam.

Amazing if Cardiff dump them out, would take a second welsh team in the league just to see fat Sam get sacked, which he will if he doesn't get them up.

Boro finishing in the worst place possible, apart from relegation of course.

Sickening for them, this is their last year of parachute payments, attendances going south, haven't got a pot to piss in and unfortunately the players they'll have to sell are the players they really need to keep and build a future around.

Dark days, think it'll be a while before we see them in the premier again.