The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest neesy111

This reminds me of when we beat Chelsea 3-1 in 97/98.  Throughly awful season in the league putting best performance in last home game.

I love the Dalglish chants like, I know it's just generic chanting when winning but the insinuation that the way they're set up has anything to do with the scoreline is hilarious. They were shit after half time after he'd had a chance to talk to them, and they've just been gifted ANOTHER goal.

This reminds me of when we beat Chelsea 3-1 in 97/98.  Throughly awful season in the league putting best performance in last home game.

Was at that. First game in St. James' :snod: . We should have had a 4th tbh NEVER OFFSIDE!

Lukaku on, why hasn't he played more this season? Injured or just not good enough yet?

The usual Chelsea 'stockpile youngsters, forget to train them' thing.

Sounds like me on Champ Gaff

They've also got De Bruyne and Coutoius (sp? the GK lad) recently yet they are playing a broken Essien and Barca loanee terrible Turnbull.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Lukaku on, why hasn't he played more this season? Injured or just not good enough yet?

The usual Chelsea 'stockpile youngsters, forget to train them' thing.

Sounds like me on Champ Gaff

They've also got De Bruyne and Coutoius (sp? the GK lad) recently yet they are playing a broken Essien and Barca loanee terrible Turnbull.

De Bruyne is still at Genk and Courtois has been at Athletico all season.

So do the Scousers rate Carroll now?  Guess they will reckon they are guaranteed top 4 next season now.

They should have played him from the start in the Final as he has always done well against Terry. 

I like to see him do well as long as his team continues to struggle.