The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest Chubby Jason

I'd bring my kid on the pitch wearing a Man United shirt with Rooney on the back, just for kicks.

That game was what Blackburn - Wigan should have been like yesterday tbh; two s*** teams taking advantage of the other teams shitness. Can't remember the last time Chelsea were this s*** :lol:

How the f*ck are this Chelsea in the CL final ffs? they are f*ckin awful :lol:

Do footballers not use contraception. They all have kids like.

Madness that people who are set up for life financially would want to start a family.

Quite the opposite? A huge reason for NOT having children is not being able to afford them, why not? Not sure all of them are married either.

Once again Sky have managed to somehow outdo themselves with their fawning over Liverpool during their lap of honour. If it was any other team/manager they would be lambasting them for the season they have just had.

Guest bimpy474

Do footballers not use contraception. They all have kids like.

Madness that people who are set up for life financially would want to start a family.

Quite the opposite? A huge reason for NOT having children is not being able to afford them, why not? Not sure all of them are married either.

Are you a Vicar like ?

Once again Sky have managed to somehow outdo themselves with their fawning over Liverpool during their lap of honour. If it was any other team/manager they would be lambasting them for the season they have just had.

Aye. As I've said a few times, it's absolutely no surprise their fans continue to act like they're something special when the media continue to make out they are.

Fuck off Dalglish.

No fans more loyal, you've won a trophy this season ffs and been in another final.

"Educated fans" being wheeled out again :lol:  Becoming a total parody of himself.

Guest bimpy474

Aye. As I've said a few times, it's absolutely no surprise their fans continue to act like they're something special when the media continue to make out they are.

They are special, as in "needs".

Guest Craig-NUFC

RAWK Meltdown ‏ @RAWK_Meltdown

We looked better than Barcelona have looked this whole damn season.

:lol: didn't even watch the match, but I know that isn't true.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Henderson is a proper skip rat.

He has that mackem look about it him