The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

I never want to be subjected to Stewart Robson again.

France look much faster now because they've changed almost their entire team for players desperate to impress and the Iceland defence are fucked having played the whole 90 and have defended for almost every single minute of that.  Utter moron.

be a joke if Menez starts ahead of Ribery or Ben Arfa.

He wont especially Ribery and Ben Arfa's link up play with Benzema is unmatched by anyone in the squad so France cant ignore that.

I would actually seriously consider playing Benzema deeper and Giroud up top he and Ribery turned that around.

Having said even if they didnt want to go that way Giroud is a fantastic option from the bench.

Benezema plays as a the spearhead of the attack.  You cannot take him (France's best player imo) away from his best position to accommodate another player.

Giroud should be the super sub. 

Benezema plays as a the spearhead of the attack.  You cannot take him (France's best player imo) away from his best position to accommodate another player.

Giroud should be the super sub.

He could easily play deeper he has often done that for Madrid this season..... for what its worth i agree but its an option to consider none the less i feel.

Looking forward Spain's game against Korea. The squad's still missing the Athletic/Barça players but it should be a fun open match.

Really hoping Torres scores. If he shows any kind of sing of being back to Torres'2009 we will have hopes of reaching far, imho.

Guest MrSundlofer

Sweden dominating Iceland. A 4231 formation. Ibra with 1 goal and 1 assist in the attacking midfield position.