The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Ferguson on refereeing decisions and diving:

"We didn't get one against Wigan during the week. We didn't scream from the rooftops about it. It happens," he said. "We got one given against us for Newcastle - we didn't scream about that either.

"You get bad decisions and good ones. Believe me, it does even itself out."

Are you fucking kiddin me? Someone tell me I'm not making up the fact that he said something like the linesman should be sacked? What a hypocritical cunt.

"We didn't get one against Wigan during the week. We didn't scream from the rooftops about it. It happens," he said. "We got one given against us for Newcastle - we didn't scream about that either.

Are you f***ing kiddin me? Someone tell me I'm not making up the fact that he said something like the linesman should be sacked? What a hypocritical c***.

He sure is, the cunt.

Are you f***ing kiddin me? Someone tell me I'm not making up the fact that he said something like the linesman should be sacked? What a hypocritical c***.

Notice how he conviently forgets the nailed on pen for us in the 3-0 that was'nt given  :huff:

And all the other decisions that goes his way every single week  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Leaving in a little while to take in the mighty Southend Utd v Barnet game tonight, my two kids have got tickets from school, only cost me a quid to take them, still feels like i'm being ripped off.

Guest Mantis

Arseholes-Cuntey in just over an hour. Guess we want Arseholes to win, though any result would have its positives i suppose.

Arse to win or the draw and a QPR win tonight on top of a Papiss hat-trick and it's a great day