Ched Evans jailed for 5 years after being found guilty of rape

ponsaelius

Lee Hughes is a convicted murderer and he got a new club the moment he walked out of prison.

Wasn't it death by dangerous driving? Not QUITE the same like. :lol:

Should be tbf.

It should? I'd be pretty f***ed off if I used my murder card on a reckless accident when I'd get the same sentence for bludgeoning one of my enemies.

End result is still the same though, the rest is just semantics.

The circumstances surrounding a persons death are 'just semantics' :lol: shit. That'd be an interesting justice system.

Lee Hughes is a convicted murderer and he got a new club the moment he walked out of prison.

Wasn't it death by dangerous driving? Not QUITE the same like. :lol:

Should be tbf.

It should? I'd be pretty f***ed off if I used my murder card on a reckless accident when I'd get the same sentence for bludgeoning one of my enemies.

End result is still the same though, the rest is just semantics.

The circumstances surrounding a persons death are 'just semantics' :lol: s***. That'd be an interesting justice system.

If your a boy racer dick that kills through misadventure, or you go to gun someone down cos you hate them the end result is the same to the people that matter the victims. The only difference is the intent of the killer, I'm cool with if you kill someone you get life, because you've taken one. I know it's a grey area but if you killed a member of my family because you were driving like a c*** or if you killed them through intent because you disliked them to me the end result is the same.

It's a complicated issue and if you ask me in a couple of weeks or make a convincing argument I will probably change my mind it's not a cut and dried subject which is why it's so emotive.  Btw i'm anti-death penalty, not sure that I need to put this but just wanted to quantify things.

Guest BooBoo

Can't understand the logic behind placing crimes of intent and crimes of recklessness on a level. Ridiculous to suggest the sentences should be the same.

Aye.

He got community service. A car accident at 19 where some bloke did a un-signalled u-turn in the road and PK was going too fast to react. he was speeding, but calling him a convicted killer and putting him in the same bracket as a rapist is a bit much, even for you.  :lol:

My biggest fear in the world is killing someone on the road, easy done these days, even this accident was 50-50 who to blame, hence community service and not a prison sentence.

???

I'm not even having a go man, I liked Kluivert and I know what happened. It's someone else who was saying all sentences for killing someone should be the same regardless of circumstance.

???

I'm not even having a go man, I liked Kluivert and I know what happened. It's someone else who was saying all sentences for killing someone should be the same regardless of circumstance.

Ah right apologies.  :-X